(Shogun Steel) Zyro Kurogane

Request? Yes by Mizukialexis

Ren and Maru were sitting next to me, talking. But with what they were saying, only made me nervous. 10 minutes...with a guy...in a dark closet. Whatcan possibly go wrong? EVERYTHING!!! It can be Kite or Shinobu. I hate Kite and Shinobu is my best friend, so that's everything but comfortable.

Eight appeared with the box. "Your turn (F/n)." Eight said, almost pushing the box in my face. I sighed and reached my hand through all the beys t the bottom, grabbing the bey I felt on the bottom. I took it out, but only to feel sorry. My eyes widened as I stared at the bey in my hand.

Samuria Ifrit.

The bey I picked from the box was Zyro's bey. "Aha! It's Zyro!" Eight yelled as he snatched the bey away. "Huh?" Zyro asked, looking up. "(F/n) picked you." Shinobu said. I blushed as Zyro looked my way. He got up and walked into the closet. Kite and Shinobu grabbed my arms and pushed me into the closet.

I bumped into Zyro. I was lucky, it was dark enough so he wouldn't see me flustered cheeks. "S-sorry." I said, cursing myself in my head. "No worries." Zyro said. I moved away from him, but he stopped me by holding my hands.

I blushed more as Zyro's hold on my hands tighten. I felt him pull my hands, bringing me closer to him. There wasn't much distance between us left, so my cheeks only got redder.

Without another word, Zyro pressed his lips on mine, leaving me only blushing more. His hands let go of mine and moved them around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him tightly.

He licked over my lower lip, and I happily gave in. His tongue slithered around, while I tried to get dominance. He held me against the wall, getting dominance over the kss. My cheeks burned so badly that I bet he could feel it. I slipped my hands under his shirt, feeling the muscles under my fingers.

Zyro slipped off his jacket, making it fall to the ground. He parted for a quick second and took off his shirt. We were making out within a second, our lips moving in a sync.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Zyro and I broke the kiss. "Guys, 10 minutes are over." Maru said. I picked up Zyro's shirt, handing it to him together with his jacket. We opened the door and walked out, ignoring the stares of the others.

Later that night, me and Zyro were on the couch, watching the others in the closet and sneaking kisses when no one was watching. "This game is fun." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, me too." Zyro said as we kissed again, but only to be watched by Ren and Maru.