(MFB) Chris

"Yo guys, time to play a game!" Madoka said as she came with an empty box. "What game?" Gingka asked curious. "10 minutes in heaven." Madoka said happily. "Not that game?" Kyoya said annoyed. "What game?" Kenta asked. "Well, we put all our beys in this box, and then someone grabs a bey..." Madoka started, but I cut her off. "And you go to a room with the owner of the bey you grabbed and you're allowed to do everything together in those 10 minutes." I finished Madoka's sentence.

Madoka pouted. "Yep, well all beys in the box." Madoka demanded. Everyone signed as they layed their beys in the box. Chris really didn't want to, so Madoka simply took his bey away and layed it in the box, ignoring his complaining. I signed as I stared at the blonde boy, closing my eyes.

Madoka suddenly smirked and looked my way. "Because you were so rude, you can go first... (F/N)!" she yelled, pointing at me. "You seriously make a lot of noise for a little girl." I said, opening my eyes. "You're one inch bigger than me." Madoka said as she held the box in front of my face. I signed annoyed as I grabbed a bey, not even looking at it. "Chris! You're the first one who's chosen!" Madoka yelled. My eyes shot open as I stared at the bey in my hand.

Phantom Orion.

Chris signed annoyed as he followed Madoka. Why did I need to pick Chris?! I screamed in my head. We were friends like forever and I didn't want that to be changed. Madoka came back, looking at Gingka. He understood the hint and they walked towards me. "No, no way." I whispered to myself, my head resting on the palm of my hand. Madoka and Gingka grabbed my wrists, dragging me to the room where Chris was waiting.

They pushed me in, quickly closing the door as they got me in. "I hate you two." I yelled and banged on the door. "Same here." Chris said. I turned around, facing the blonde boy. "N-no, it's not that I don't want to see you or something." I stuttered, getting pass him, sitting down on the sofa in the room. Chris sat down next to me, leaving back. "So, what shall we do in 10 minutes?" I asked, staring at his purple orbs. "I have some ideas, but I don't think you'll agree on it." Chris said, looking back at me.

I blushed as Chris suddenly hovered over me, pinning me down on the sofa. He was hovering over me, his lips a few inches away from mine. "Chris, I don't want to ruin our friendship." I said as I blushed madly. "No worry, nothing will get ruined." Chris said and placed his lips on mine, kissing me softly.

I slowly relaxed as I moved my hands to his shoulders, pulling him closer. He licked over my bottom lip, and I respond by giving in. I tugged onto the jacket Chris was wearing. He took it wrong and suddenly took his jacket off, slipping his hands under my shirt. I squeaked as his cold hands slid up and down my stomach, causing me to make weird faint noises.

Chris pulled away and kissed my jawline and neck. He sucked on the crook of my neck, leaving a red hickey. I blushed as Chris kept on kissing my neck, gripping onto the bottom of my shirt. He was about to take it off...

Madoka walked in, smiling. "Time's up, lovers." she said, making me and Chris look up. "Wrong timing." Gingka said as he stared at us. "Uhm..." me and Chris said. Gingka and Madoka laughed and left the room. Chris got up, helping me on my feet and hugging me. "Thank you for picking me, now I can say that I love you." Chris said, smiling. "I love you too." I said, staring in his eyes.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
It sucks, you say : sequel or not bla bla bla...

Sorry but I'm freaking tired and my arm hurts like hell.

Well laters!