(MFB) Ryuto

Well, it was time again. Gingka invited my and (my secret crush) Ryuto to a small get-together. Gingka explained the rules of "10 minutes in heaven" to me and Ryuto, because that was the game we were going to play. Ryuto and I kind of awkwardly stared at each other when Gingka took our beys. Gingka putted them both into a box.

Ryuto and I talked for a while until Gingka called for me. "(F/n), it's your turn! Grab a bey!" Gingka said as he held the box in front of me. I reached into the box and grabbed the first bey from the bottom. When I looked at the bey, my eyes winced suprised.

Omega Dragonis

I stared suprised at it and was thinking of grabbing another, but Gingka took the bey from me. "Uhm...Ryuto, your buddy (F/n) picked you!" Gingka said. Ryuto looked up and got up. "Uhm, okay then." Ryuto said with a small blush. Wait...BLUSH?! "Okay, wait for (F/n) upstairs, the first door on your right." Gingka said and pointed to the stairs. Ryuto signed and and walked upstairs.

I waited a minute or two until Gingka pushed me up the stairs. "Well, have fun you two." Gingka said as he pushed me into the same room where Ryuto was waiting. "Well, is it really the point of the game to do whatever you want together for 10 minutes?" Ryuto asked curiously. "I guess, that's what Gingka told." I said, standing nervously in front of him.

Ryuto suddenly grabbed my waist and kissed me on the lips. I blushed like crazy, but after a few seconds Ryuto pulled away. "Uhm, sorry (F/n), it's just that...", Ryuto started as he let go of my waist. "...I really have feelings for you, but I didn't know how to tell you since you always say that I'm my best friend and..." I didn't let Ryuto talk further. I grabbed his shoulders and kissed him on the lips.

I pulled away with a smile, laughing when I saw Ryuto's blush. "I like you too, Ryuto." I said, trying to stop laughing. Suddenly, Ryuto grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him and placing his lips on mine. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue trailed over my lower lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips slightly, feeling Ryuto slid his tongue in. Ryuto pulled me closer, and I smiled in my head as how close he was to me.

A knock on the door sounded and we broke the kiss. "Guys, time's up." Madoka said. "We're coming." I said. Madoka walked downstairs and Ryuto hugged me again. "I love you." he whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I said. He grabbed my hand and took me downstairs.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I don't know why it took so long, but whatever.

Laters!