(MFB) Kenta Yumiya

Request? By Jazz_Uchiha & slytherin-ashley
Your around the same age as Kenta!!!

Reader's POV

Flash Sagitario.

That was the bey thag was resting in my hand. I looked up, seeing Kenta look at his bey in my hand. "Aww (F/n) picked Kenta!" Masamune cheered. I rolled my eyes. "Aren't they a little young to play this game?" Gingka asked. "We're not!" Kenta argued.

Masamune blinked a few times. "Okay then, into the closet you two." Masamune said as he grabbed my hand and Kenta's hand and pushed us into the closet. "10 minutes from...NOW!" Masamune said as he slammed the door shut.

Kenta and I looked at each other. "Stupid Gingka." I mumbled. "He's not stupid." Kenta said. I sighed. "I mean, we can play this game too." Kenta nodded. "Yeah, at least we don't do crazy things like them." I chuckled at his comment. "That's true."

It was silent for a few minutes. "Did you put your bey in on your own?" Kenta asked. "Yeah, I thought this game would be fun." I said, a small blush on my cheeks. "You didn't know whay this game was about, did you?" he asked as he raised a brow. "No I didn't, I only knew it was some sort of kissing game." I admitted. Kenta chuckled.

I looked at Kenta. "What's it?" Kenta stepped closer. "You're cute." he said, a small blush on his cheek. "Thank you, you're cute too." I said, looking away while blushing madly.

It was silent again. Until Kenta cleared his throat. "(F/n) can I ask you something?" he asked nervously. "Of course Kenta!" I said cheerful. Kenta took a deep breath. "I like you, (F/n). A lot. And I know we're pretty young but...do you wanna be my little girlfriend?" he asked as he scratched the back of his neck. I smiled and hugged. "Of course Kenta!" I said. Kenta smiled and hugged me back.

Suddenly, the doors opened, putting me and Kenta hugging visible. "Aww that's so cute!" Madoka said. Kenta and I blushed as we stopped hugging and got out of the closet.