Lane and Joey

"Give me another one, good sir." Lane said slamming his shot glass down on the bar. The bartender happily refilled the glass for the tenth time.

"Celebrating?" he asked. Lane grinned and nodded.

"Hell yea!" he said downing the shot and setting it down to be refilled again. "My life is wonderful." The bartender grunted and walked down the bar to take care of the other customers who wanted to drown their sorrows.

Lane turned in his chair and scanned the dark dirty barroom. He just wanted to have a good time before the damn sub demons he owed money to tracked him down.

He had tried really hard to change his ways. Okay not really hard but he had made a small attempt. He knew that Angela would be disappointed in him going back to drinking and gambling and it really did bother him that he'd let her down. At least it had bothered him until he had finished the first three shots and forgotten all about the promise he had made to her.

Lane snorted and downed yet another shot as he thought about what his brother would say when they found his dead body laying in an alley after the subs were through with him.. Jake wouldn't be surprised and he would probably say that Lane had gotten what was coming to him.

Jake had everything of course. Everyone except Lane seemed to have found all the happiness they'd ever wanted. That was fine with Lane. He didn't want a damn mate anyway. There were too many sexy women left that he hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet.

Lane winked and smiled his charming smile at a tall leggy brunette eyeing him from the corner. He stood up and walked toward her, weaving slightly in his drunkenness.

"Hello there, beautiful lady." he said happy to hear that he was only slurring a tiny bit. She looked up at him and smiled back.

"Want to get out of here?" she practically purred. Lane ran a hand through his unruly dark hair and grinned hungrily at her.

"Hell yea I do." he replied. She stood and walked out of the bar swinging her tight perfect ass all the way. Lane couldn't stop staring at the way that small sequined red dress hugged her curves. And she had some great curves. He followed her down the street thinking of nothing else but getting lucky when suddenly she turned around and looked at him.

"Where we going, sexy?" Lane asked. He was weaving on his feet and slurring even more now than he had been before. His brain felt foggy and sluggish.. Maybe he shouldn't have had that thirteenth shot.

""Wherever you want to" She replied running one perfectly painted red fingernail down his chest. Lane felt himself grow hard and he grinned.

"No, ma'am, I always let the lady choose." She grabbed his hand and pulled him into a dark alley. She shoved him against the wall and pushed her long luscious body up against his.

"Right here works for me." Lane looked around. Trash on the ground and the smell of rotten garbage in the air. Not the most romantic of surroundings but he wasn't looking for romance he just wanted a good piece of her delicious looking ass.

He closed his eyes and moaned as she pressed her full red lips on his neck. What the hell was he doing? Did he really want to have more meaningless sex with a complete stranger? Was that going to cure the loneliness that seemed to constantly plague his heart? No it wouldn't but as he reached his hands down and cupped her rear he decided that hell yes he wanted to have meaningless sex with this complete stranger.

"Sorry to interrupt." A voice said from further down in the alley. Lane and the leggy brunette both jumped and looked toward the sound. Lanes knees nearly buckled though he was sure it was just as much from his recent alcohol binge as from dread.