I

Since Two years ago, a group of Nekos came to tokyo in
Search of a master that would be strong enough for them to comply with. They looked high and low for someone. Until they came across a band of ghouls and started a fight with them. After they new how strong the really were, (some of the nekos got inured) they all bowed there heads and tagged along with a ghoul per cat. Only one was left out...you. You really didn't care about finding someone to follow all you wanted was to be yourself. Not to be someone's pet. You stayed in an dark remote place near a coffee shop. Since you were a neko, you could turn into a cat. Every day, a black haired male would give you a pat on the head and give you some milk when he passed you on his way to work. You rather liked him so you stayed there every morning waiting for him to turn around that corner and give you a big smile.
"You must be hungry again aren't you? " he would ask. You eventually fell for him and wanted to see him all the time. After he gave you your morning breakfast, you changed back into you human for and grabbed a jacked that had cat ears sown onto the hoodie. You put it on to hide your ears and curled your tail inside the jacket. You walked into Antaiku. You chose a set near a glass window and looked over to him. He smiled at you and came over asking for your order. "Just a cup of milk please." You smiled. He wrote your order down and left. He soon came back with a glass of milk and a cookie. You Eyed the cookie. "It's on the house. You remind me of a little friend I have. " He smiled and went back to work. After you were done drink your milk, you walked up to the counter and looked over to the black haired male. "May I ask what your name is? " You asked. "Oh!uh.. k - Kaneki" You smiled and held out your hand. "Well I'm (F/N). Nice to meet you kaneki-kun. I hope to see you later in the future." He shook your hand and you walked out the door. As you made it back to your usual spot, you turn back into a cat and smiled at the sound of his name.