Bad

Kaneki crawled to the other side of you and held your hand. You moved your head closer to his chest and laid your head on his arm. You clenched his shirt with your other hand as if he were to leave you forever.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered kissing your head. You smiled and looked up at him. "I'm alright now. See." You pointed to your belly showing the scar is gone.

"Why didn't you let me save you? You didn't have to go through any of that." Kaneki asked. "I didn't want them to find out who you really are. And it was my fault for leading you to them. You've already been through so much pain, kaneki. I didn't want you to get hurt again. " He grabbed your cheek and pulled you into a deep kiss.

He pulled away at the lack of oxygen and stared into your eyes. "Do you know how much I love you? " Your eyes widen at his question. "I can't sand not being by your side, (F/n)" Tears started to fall from your (e/c) eyes and you hugged him tightly and kissed his lips again. "I love you,too." He smiled and hugged you as well.

" (F/n)..when I saw your body hanging there..I thought I lost you forever. Please never let me go..." He whispered in your ear. "I promise." You told him. "Kaneki..I want to sleep." You told him. He looked you in the eyes and pulled your head closer to his chest as you move your hand down to his waist. "You can sleep. I think we both need it." He chuckled. " Yeah." You said closing your eyes. "I love you..good night." He smiled. "I love you , too. Good night..." You whispered slowly falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry short chapter
I know I'm a horrible
Human being please
Do not hunt me down
And sell my organs
At the Black Market
⊙~⊙