New Home (Nagoya, Japan )

(Don't play the video until I say so)
"Guys. I don't want to intrude on your happy moment right now, But the CCG are coming so we better beat it!" Touka-chan said tapping our shoulders. You nodded and Kaneki picked you up bridle style. "You legs are still a bit weak." He said. "R-right." You blushed. Yomo picked up the kids and the six of you dashed away. "Kaneki, it's too dangerous to go back home. Where are we going to go?" You asked. "Don't worry about it. There's a house in Nagoya, Japan waiting for us." Yomo said. "I can even pickup Nishki and Hinami later. " He added. Kaneki nodded. "I'll go get the bags we left at the building. Just make sure you make it to the house got it?"

Touka said. "Yes, thank you Touka-chan!" You smiled at her and she went off in a different direction. After about half an hour, we finally made it to Nagoya. Yomo showed us the way to the new house. "Oh wow! It's huge!" You said looking at the three story building house in front of you. "That's what she said!" A voice said behind you. Nishki and Hinami were now here. "Oh, hello Nishki, hello Hinami."

"Hey. Do you like it? We all put our money together to buy this baby." He said. "Thank you, Nishki." Kaneki said still holding you. Touka soon caught up with us. "Yay! Were all here!" Hikari said happily. Yomo pulled out the key and unlocked the door. You and Kaneki walked in first and you both stood there in awe. "Wow!" The floors shined, the staircase glisten, and the rooms were huge.
The living room was decorated perfectly. "So which floor do you want?" Nishki asked. "Huh?" You looked over to him and then at the staircase. "Um.. well what do you want Kaneki?" You asked him.

"Any floor is fine with me." He smiled. "Any floor? We want the third floor!" You said happily. Kaneki regretted ever saying that. "The third floor it is." Nishki sighed helping you with your bags. "I can walk now Kaneki, it's okay." He now and put you down. You happily skipped up the stairs with Hikari and Reed while Kaneki and Nishki were struggling to get up with all the heavy bags. "You had to say any floor." Nishki complained. "Shut up.." "Come on! The master bedroom is huge!" You yelled from the top of the stairs.
Kaneki and Nishki quickened their pace and finally made it up the stairs out of breath. "Here." You took the bag from kaneki and brought it to your room. "Hey! What about me?!" Nishki complained. "Your fine." You giggled. "Well, me and kaneki are going to share this room, and that will be Hikari and Reed's room over there. But there still two more rooms left. Are you or Touka going to take on of those?" You asked Nishki. "Nah, everyone else's rooms are on the second or first floor. You have the whole top floor to your selves. " He said. You tool the bags from him and set them down. "T-the whole floor?" You said looking at the huge hallway. "Yeah. Well enjoy." He said and walked back down the stairs. You and Kaneki checked out the rooms so you could get comfortable. You laid down on the bed and rolled around. "Wow! Even the beds are heaven!" You said. Kaneki laughed and smirked. "Well.. how about it? Do you wanna feel heaven?" He smirked and crawled on top of you. "Kaneki! N-no in front of the children!" You said. " Don't worry, we're going out for a few hours so we'll take them with us." Touka said entering the room.

"Oh, okay." You said blushing like crazy because kaneki was still on top of you. "Okay, don't break anything." She said and closed our door. After we knew they were gone, kaneki grabbed your hand and pulled you up to your feet. "Kaneki?" You were confused at first. He went through the bags. "Did you bring everything from the house?" He asked. "Um, yeah." You said he finally found a wooden box in one of the bags that you packed. It was locked so you didn't bother to try and open it. He found another much smaller box that had a key inside. He unlocked the bigger box and pulled out a CD. "What's that?" You asked pointing at it. "A CD my mother used to listen to." He put in the player and closed the blinds , pulled down the curtain, and turned off the lights. Only the dim light from behind the grey curtains shined through. He pressed play and took your hand. He placed on hand on your waist. You put your hand on his shoulder and held his hand in the other. He slowly started to move his feet stepping in time with the music. (Play it now)

"Kaneki, I didn't know you could dance?" You said shocked at how well he was doing. "I used to take lessons with Touka a long time ago. I guess it paid off. " He explained. You listened to the lyrics of the song carefully and fell in love with them instantly.
"I die each time, you look away..
My heart , my life, will never be the same..
This love will be my everything.. one touch one breath..will be the end of me."
Kaneki sang along with the words slowly spinning you around the room. You weren't really good at dancing, but you tried your best and ended up stepping on his foot a few times. He didn't care, he knew you were trying. Since you were so light to him, he let you stand on his shoes just how your dad did to you when you were a baby. He just kept dancing and humming along to the music. You rested your head on his chest listening to his heart beat and focusing on the foot work as well. He held you close and as soon you were sure you could do it on your own, you stepped down from him and tried it. You were much better than earlier.

"Good job, you caught on quickly. " He said smiling at you. You smiled back at him and he placed his hand on your cheek and leaned in. He gave you a deep passionate kiss as the song slowly ended, you knew it was over. He sighed at the fact he didn't want that to happen. "You know Kaneki, you asked earlier if I wanted to feel heaven. Is that offer still up?" You asked him wiggling your cat ears in an adorable way. He smirked and kissed your neck. "Of course."