Shitty

(I'm going to have to reuse some of the same pictures. )

You woke up on an old couch quickly sitting up. "Kaneki!" You screamed. The ivory haired boy was next to you holding your hand. "It's alright (F/n) I'm fine." He said kissing head. You looked down to see a huge blood stain on your shirt. "So it wasn't a dream."

Kaneki sighed and picked you up in his arms and sat you in his lap holding you tightly. "What happened to you." He asked. "It's a special power that were granted to protect the one's we love. Or that's what my mother told me. What about you Kaneki. You had a different Kagune before I blacked out."

Kaneki looked away and said nothing. You pulled his face to yours and kissed his lips. "Tell me when your ready. " You smiled. Kaneki looked down at your stomach to see the blood. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. You got hurt because of me." A tear fell from his eye and you hugged him tightly. "I'm fine. Look I've healed anyways." Kaneki had a sadden smile. "By the way, where are we?" You asked looking around. "We're back home. The building we were in before was close so I took you back here." You scanned the room remembering that this was the living room of kaneki's old apartment. "(F/n), you should go get a shower before we have to leave again. " You nodded and went to the bathroom. You turned on the hot water and took your clothes off then stepped in the tub. You heard the door opened then close then saw Kaneki step in the tub with you. He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you from behind. You face turned bright red with kaneki's wet naked body against yours. "K-Kaneki..Do you.." You stammered.

He kissed your neck and grabbed your right brest starting to massage it. You let out soft moans. So I take that as a yes... You thought as he pleasures you. You blushed even more cuz you could feel him get hard. He moaned in your ear while his left hand slid down your stomach. He slowly started to rub your clit making you moan louder and him get harder. He turned you to face him and pushes you up against the shower stall. His Kagune slid out of his back and held each of your limbs with it pinning you to the stall. He spread your legs a part and licked your womanhood. You moaned even louder as he thrusts his tongue in and out of you. Your tail wrapped around his cock and started to pump up and down his shaft again. He moaned making you pleased. "Ka-nek-i~!" You screamed knowing you were about to come. He swallowed your cum and gave you a seductive smirk.

He stood and leaned in to give you passionate kiss as you two fought tongues, he thrusts into you quickly making your eyes water and whimper in pain. He looked worried and stopped to see if you were okay. "I-I'm fine.." You reassured him. He nodded and thrusted at a slow pace at first, then gradually starts getting faster. Both of your moans filled the bathroom. He gave you another deep kiss as you moaned in his mouth. You wrapped your arms around his neck as your tail thrash from side to side. "Kaneki..!" You moaned. "That hurts..!" You said looking at your wrists. His Kagune accidentally made small scratches on them. He removed his Kagune and slid it back in. He leaned into your ear and whispered.

"Then do you want to do something else that's fun?" He smirked.

He leaned you over the tub rail with your ass in the air. "K-kaneki...?" You were worried about what he was going to do. He spread your ass cheeks a part and began licking your anal. You let out a soft moan and bit your bottom lip. He soon stopped and stood up again positioning himself. "This will hurt...do you want me to stop?" He asked.

You turned to face him. "No! Please don't stop..I want you kaneki-kun~." Kaneki nodded and placed his harden member at your entrance and slowly forced him self in. You let out a loud moan and so did he. He pulled on your waist making you stand up with his chest against your back. He started to massage your brest again and suck on your neck. He thrusts into you while your tail wrapped around his leg. "(F-F/n)-san~, I'm going to cum~..!" He whispered in your ear,While rubbing at the base of your tail. "Me, t-too..!" He wrapped his arms around your body and came inside of you his hot breath in your ear triggered you to come as well. He sat down in the water holding you in his lap. "That was fun~ wanna do it again? " He asked smiling. "N-no! I was supposed to get a shower and then we were supposed to leave remember!"

"Oh yeah.." He said scratching the back of his head. "Well then let's clean you up." He said hugging you again. "We need to change the water first." "Why?" "Because it's dirty now Baka!" You said starting to change the water. Kaneki grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed your hair. After he was finished cleaning your body, he gave you new clothes and styled your hair a certain way.

"Wow kaneki...I didn't think you be the type to be good with hair."
"I learned from my mother. After she died, I couldn't afford going to a barber shop every time my hair got to long so I would cut it myself. " You nodded and admired yourself in the mirror.

"Anyways, are you ready to go?" Your smile faded and stood up. "Yeah." The two of you headed out to meet Aogiri. "What's wrong?" Kaneki asked looking back at you. "Do you think they set us up? Aogiri I mean. They clearly new we couldn't take him." Kaneki and you stopped running. "Maybe. "