What they say is it true?

Riders here man when i say fast updating im serious! Anyway onnwith the story... My eyes cant be deceiving me it's the hedgehog from my dreams comon blaze don't be serious just help them qnd don't act all crazy! Yes what do you gentlemen want? Blaze its us! Hang on first lets go to when silver and the guys show up Flashback! In a series of bright flashes we were falling thankfully for me i have telekinesis! Ahhh! Oof! Hey tails this the place? Yes! But where do you think blaze is? ?: hey you guys looking for the princess? No were looking for blaze! That's the princess what you guys have amnesia or something? No were fine uh could you point us to where she is? Sure but doubt they will let you talk to her she's always busy guarding them sol emeralds! But she on that island over there, theres a faerie that will take you there. Thanks! Since when is blaze a princess? Silver thought! Hey silver you didn't tell us that blaze was a princess? I didn't know that sonic i didn't even know she was from here! I thought she was from your time? So did I!? But i do remember her mentioning something about getting home and finding some emeralds when we first met. Well lets get going! 10 minutes later... Finally were here. Halt! State your business! Were here to see the princess it's urgent. Well the princess ain't seeing no one unless its business or a personal thing between family and friends. Well we are her friends im silver the blue one is sonic and the fox with two tails isnamed mile'tails'prower or tails! Alright i'll go get her permission stay here! Why is she a princess and how come she is here like shes always been here it's almost like shes been living here since-!? The princess will see you now follow me! Okay. When we got there there she was god! She was beutiful err i mean shes hot! She has long braided hair swinging around her shoulder a ver cut dress with no straps and red high heeled shoes! Blaze? Yes what do you gentlemen want? Blaze its us! Does she seriously not remember us? Wnd who would you be? Its me silver and these are tails and sonic don't you remember? Blazes p.o.v...its me silver and th- see what did i tell you blaze whats the color of his fur its silver. Her thoughts told her! But i don't remember him, blaze just hang out with him and trust me you will! Okay i will. Back in reality... Blaze started to get woozy from shock and passed out! Silver ran to her side and caught her before falling! Ooh hope blaze is okay and again read, fav, and vote thanks and ill get to work on the next part!