Too late

Hey guy's riders here and I'm sad to say this but this is the last chapter. But i will post one more part and give it three weeks for people to vote and i will decide to make a sequel, a trilogy, or just a one shot. But you guys have to vote and comment on which of three i should do, and without any distractions i present to you the conclusion to: silvaze:rekindling their lives... Silvers pov... Wow i can't believe it i left and i feel like a total jackass. But then again what she did to me broke my heart. Hey silver you okay? Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine, but thanks sonic. Are you sure you spent four years devastated over losing her, then you find her and you are just giving up!? You weren't there sonic it was awful, what she said to me. Come on i doubt what she said was that bad. Not bad are sure cause this is what she said. "So? The kiss you dummy. Oh, silver that was just a kiss nothing can happen between us, your just a peasant. I didn't even know you you four years ago." Wow that's rough. (Authors note i just put the stuff she replied with not what silver said so sonic and tails heard his words but i was lazy and put just what she said because you already know what silver said.) I'm sorry that happened silver. No I'm sorry i went. You don't possibly mean that? Well i do, what she said to me was heart shattering. Well let's go home see ya silv. Blazes pov... I can't believe it i was too late. I probably just made the biggest mistake ever. I got to find him. This is all my fault. And scene. So many questions right. Well you get to find out, i will post this part and the next part will be where you guys leave your votes. I had so much fun writing this and i hope you guys had fun reading it. As always vote and comment below. Oh and don't forget to vote on the next part.