-Ch.37-[x]

****************

It wasn't awkward , but I definitely felt embarrassed. When he was done , he carried me to the bathroom bridal style and ran me a bubble bath.

He used every opportunity to touch me or stroke any part of me.

When he got me out , he put me into one of his shirts and we lay on his bed , cuddling and facing each other , till we both fell asleep.

It was magnificent.

*********

'He what?' Squealed Kate. The people at the café looked at us suspiciously.

I mouthed a quick sorry and turned to her with wide eyes.

'Shhh! Why are you making that sound?' I whispered frantically.

' Because Oliver fucking Black went down on you and performed the act of cunnilingus and you liked it, I thought you were going to grow up a nun or something.' She said. 'How was the morning after? Was it awkward?'

Safe to say, it wasn't awkward at all. Oliver had gotten up early for a jog and returned later with breakfast. We ate in his room and talked about meaningless stuff and kissed a few times which led to other stuff. It was like yesterday didn't even happen, like we did that all the time.

But it did and we don't. But I liked it. So because of that, the sexual frustration that ran high between us before yesterday soared sky high after. I couldn't keep my hands off him and he couldn't keep his hands off me either. I ended up being his breakfast number 2.

I can't say I minded.

Katie let out another squeal.

'You're so dirty. Who would've thought?' She said with a wink.

'If you think I'm dirty now , wait till you think about what I want. . . to do.' I said with half a grimace.

'What?' She said , her eyes sparkling.

'I want to return the favor.' I said , blushing red.

Her eyes went wide.

'Like. . . give head?' She said , on the brink of another squeal.

I nodded dumbly.

'OHMYGOD!' She yelled , clapping happily like a goddamn seal.

I groaned. 'You're too loud , K.'

'Okay , okay , okay , okaaay. I'm sorry , Shay. Let's change the subject. But we'll go back to it later.' She said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes.

'How's the Simone thing?' Kate said.

I told her everything , plus the part about Darrel.

'Did you notice anything about her on the day she went missing?' I asked. Kate had told me earlier about her friendship with Simone. I knew that they were really close and when Simone got missing it tore her apart. A little pang of jealousy hit me but it was dull enough to be ignored.

Kate narrated the whole story to me , how Reyna had planned it from the start , how everything had happened according to her plan until it got destroyed when the car fell through the bridge.

Stupidest idea making a bridge out of moldy wood if you ask me.

I thought long and hard. This indirectly made Reyna some kind of criminal. She had committed attempted murder , it was a serious crime.

'We have to go to the police. You are a witness. W-we can put that girl in jail. She's one of the problems that Simone is facing.' I said. I was rambling, I know, but it made sense.