05.

IT wasn't until they arrived an abandoned route that Nick realized they weren't actually breaking in a church to steal a Virgin Mary statue.

Somehow, Nova had managed to get more than two tickets from a guy who gifted them to her out of nowhere. And Nova being Nova got what she wanted.

That's how Nick was suddenly trapped between Chloe and Adrian, going to someplace called "The Church" at 12 a.m. But by the way all of his friends were holding tightly to their tickets, Nick instantly knew that The Church wasn't some place you would go on Sundays to pray.

As Dan's truck slowed down, Nick noticed an abandoned building that, effectively, looked like an abandoned church. But by the way the lights shone through the architecture, he knew this place was a club.

They had to walk a long way because of how crowded was the parking lot –which was only dirt. After walking for what felt like forever to Nick, they finally arrived the entrance to the cathedral.

As they all handed the tickets to the slim man, Nick noticed how the big oak door had some vines carved in them all over the edges. He wondered how it would have been when it was open, and how tourist would make this place a hit, mostly old people.

Nick went back to reality as Hailee placed her hand on his shoulder, making him look closely as the slim guy pushed the big wooden doors, opening them to the sound of loud music and the tall ceiling being illuminated with multicolored lights.

Nick's mouth hung open as they stepped in, taking in everything: from the bodies dancing closely on the dance floor, to the angels paintings in the roof. Right where the chapel was meant to be were cages which were already filled with men and women dancing inside them wildly to the beat of the music. There was the small stage where the priest held the mass, but it was turned into a bar with a large banner hanging on top of it, which read "HOLY WATER".

Nova slipped her fingers through Nick's hand, to which Nick looked at her with astonishment still plastered in his face. Nova smiled at that sight.

She pulled him and lead the group upstairs, walking by the seats, people and tables to the stairs, which wasn't as crowded as the main floor. Once they arrived, Nova didn't let go of Nick's hand, so she pulled him to her side as she stopped on the railing so he could take everything in.

The place was beautiful, and even if it was abandoned anyone could tell they took maintenance of the small details of the church, from the mosaics on the floor to the columns that reached the ceiling.

It was magical.

Nick looked down at Nova. Yes, the girl was tall, but Nick was much taller than her or anybody from the group, so he still had to look down at the blonde who reached the bottom of his chin. She had a sign of a smile showing on her lips, and even if the light changed, he could clearly still see her green eyes glowing.

Nova may have noticed the boy looking at her, because she turned her head to catch him staring at her with a sheepish smile. This time, Nick didn't look away like he usually did when she caught him staring. No, this time Nick just stared right into her eyes, an unspoken connection being held between the two as he held her hand tightly.

This was it. Nick had fallen hard and fast for the girl, a fall that had no point of return. And he prayed that she felt the same way.

The staring was cut off by Wes stepping between the two of them, holding three drinks as he hugged them, breaking the link between their hands. He began cheering as he handed a drink to both Nova and Nick, to then pull them towards the table, never breaking the hug.

When they arrived at the table, Nick noticed how there was a tray full of shots next to a tequila bottle.

"Everyone, take one!" said Dan as he lifted the small glass "I want to make a toast for our friend, Nova and the Nova Charm! If it wasn't for her we wouldn't be here at all!"