playlist.

01. summertime – my chemical romance

"and if you stay I would even wait all night // or until my heart explodes // how long? // 'til we find our way in the dark and out of harm // you can run away with me anytime you want ."

02. is there somewhere – halsey

"you're writing lines about me; romantic poetry."

03. illuminate  LUUUL (ft. amanda roi)

"differences illuminate // paths we have run down // your path's more troubled // mine is set and bound."

04. all of the stars  ed sheeran

"you were lying next to me // I looked across and fell in love // so I took your hand // back through lamp lit streets I knew // everything led back to you."  

05. 17  youth lagoon

"oh, when I was seventeen // my mother said to me // 'don't stop imagining // the day that you do is the day that you die'."

06. photograph – ed sheeran

"when I'm away // I will rembember how you kissed me // under the lamppost // back on 6th street."

07. home  gabrielle aplin (moritz guhling remix)

"and so I'm wishing, wishing further, // for the excitement to arrive // it's just I'd rather be causing the chaos // than laying at the sharp end of this knife." 

08. us – regina spektor

"they made a statue of us." 

09. freckled girl  iron and wine

"and I hope you're well // and you know that I love you // though I write so seldom."  

10. make me fade  vanic kfly

"7 in the afternoon, half asleep, count the cars // all I think about is you constantly, that's the hard part."

11. greek tradegy  the wombats

"I hate this feeling // but I love this part // she really wants to make it work // and I clearly want to let it start." 

12. falling in love at a coffee shop – landon pigg

"yes there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you."