Chapter Two: Just a Mistake

{Rosie POV}
As Pearl pulled me out the door, Sourcream waved at me, saying goodbye. I waved back weakly. Pearl's grip tightened.
"Pearl, let go!"
I saw the rage on her face, in her eyes, I'd really upset her this time.......ugh. How did Amethyst deal with her for over five thousand years? Pearl's cheeks were even more flushed than usual. I would have serious red marks on my arms when she finally did let go.
"Pearl?" I asked. There was water in my everything, and it was giving me chills.
"I can't believe you...." She grumbled. When we finally got back to the temple, she practically threw me into the warp pad. Sapphire turned her head to look at us.
"I tell you all the time to NEVER go past the fence, but now WHAT do I see you go and DO!?! I fought for Rose, I was LOYAL to her, but then she goes off with a HUMAN and...and leaves me with, what, a mistake?! Because THATS ALL YOU ARE!! You weren't meant to exist and you know it too! You JUST DONT GET IT!! YOU DONT GET WHAT WE HAD, OR WHO WE WERE,  AND I WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED!! YOU'RE JUST A HUGE MISTAKE!" Pearl screamed at me. Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't know she had this much to complain about me.
Sapphire got up and went over to Pearl.
"Pearl, that's enough." Sapphire grabbed her hand and pulled Pearl away, but I wasn't listening to her rants and shouting anymore, it was just a blur of pain and an empty feeling in my chest.
Then I felt the warp pad tingle underneath me.
"Rosie!" Sapphire yelled.
The warp pad warped me away.