Chapter Eleven: the Hand Ship

{Peridot's POV}
Ugh.
Crystal gems. Breaking my things. Do they even care?! I thought they were all gone!! I hate it all. But the ship! It's almost done!! Lapis will lead us RIGHT to them so we can take them and they won't break my robonoids anymore!! VICTORY!!!
I pumped my finger-fists into the air, triumphantly. I realized it was a bit quiet. Oh, yeah. Rosie's still asleep.
I have to show it to her!! I could barely contain my excitement. I burst into the room and shook her shoulders until I could hear her brain rattling in her skull.
"Wake up, wake up, wake UP!!"
"Lay off, triangle head..." She mumbled, waving her arm at me weakly, stuffing her head into her pillow.
I thought for a second.
"Wanna see something really cool?"
She grunted.
"Something that I made myself?" I smiled.
She grunted again. I sighed.
"Yes, you can press buttons."
Her head shot up, "Cool, I'm in!" She beamed at me and scrambled into her shoes.
                 ************
We warped over to Yellow Diamond's special lab for big huge really cool stuff. I pushed the door open. I was boiling over with excitement.
"Here it is! It's a big, huge, operational spaceship with lots, and lots, of lazer artillery!! I giggled and ran up to the side of the ship, feeling the soft lining material that the outside layer was going to be placed on in a few days.
"Woah....this is AWESOME!!" Rosie exclaimed from the other side.
"Come on over here! I'll show you inside!" I opened up the door, by putting in the code I programmed. We walked through the green walls, my metal feel clicking on the floors, and Rosie's shoes making soft sounds. She looked around, obviously immensely interested.
We finally made it to the bridge and I giggled and jumped up and down. This was mine. Mine. My ship. Largest vehicular object of power I've ever owned. Shaped like a hand. A thing I don't have. The control panel was beautiful, filled with information, a touchscreen, and high-def everything!!!
"Rosie, c'mere! Look at this!" She came over.
"What is it....woahh, that's cool..." The greenish light reflected in her wide eyes.
"Put your hand in it."
"Huh?!"
"Put your hand in the control panel!"
So she did, and information clouded her eyes, green ovals of binary numbers creating images in her line of vision. I was beaming.
She took her hand out and looked at me and smiled.
"So," she started, "what are you going to use it for?"