chapter one

// Julissa's POV \\

"Julissa ! What are you doing ?" My bestfriend Rylee yells while coming in to my room .

"Buying tickets to the Barcelona game against Real Madrid ." I answered shrugging .

"I'd expect that from you ." She chuckled . "Can you buy me one too ?"

"Shut up ! I brought you on tour with me! " I laughed . "And yeah ."

"Thanks you're the best !" She hugged me .

"No problem . "

"Wait , when is the game ?"

"In two weeks , we'll be in Spain for tour by then ."

"Oh okay ."

// Two weeks later , game day \\

"Come on Rylee we're going to be late !" I yelled annoyed at how long she was taking .

"Well I'm sorry I had to change into one of your Barcelona shirt !" She yelled back . "But I'm done , let's go ."

We left our hotel room and in the lobby there was a fan that wanted to take a picture with me .

After I took a picture with her I asked her if she could take a picture of me and Rylee , which she agreed .

We smiled on one and on the other we turned around and pointed to our shirt . I had a Neymar Jr. one while she had a Messi one . I'm going to be honest with you , I may or may not have a shirt of every Barcelona player ..

I thanked the fan and hugged her . I made a collage of the pictures and posted it on Instagram with the caption ,

'@julxxyyy.x : Barcelona game with my bestfrand'

I decided to tweet on Twitter ,

'@julxxyyy.x : Barcelona game with @ryleee._'

I instantly got replies and comments , a lot saying we looked gorgeous , others saying to have fun , but mostly people were saying I just wanted to see Neymar . That was half true but I'm a huge fan of Barcelona , it's not just because of Neymar . Sometimes it makes me mad people think that .

Once we arrived at the stadium we went to go find our seats . When we found our seats , I decided to go to the bathroom .

When I came out of the bathroom , I wasn't paying attention looking down to avoid fans . I crashed into someone and judging by all the muscularity it was a guy .

I looked up to see the one and only , Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior .

"Sorry , I wasn't paying attention ." I said nervous . I was freaking out if you couldn't tell .

"It's okay . I wasn't either . So it's true huh ?" He said . I was confused .

"What's true ?"

"That the one and only Julissa Lopez was coming to our game . I didn't believe it when I heard it . Huge fan by the way ." He said . Wait . He watches my YouTube videos ?

"I didn't know you watched my YouTube videos ." I said chuckling .

"Yeah , I do . I love watching them . I've followed you on Instagram and Twitter but you probably haven't noticed , considering you get hundreds of followers a day ." He chuckled .