Chapter Seven

// Julissa's POV \\

It had been a week since I landed in Barcelona. I didn't have much information about what actually occurred with Neymar. The boys didn't give me much explanation, other than that he fell off the stairs. My question was, how?

According to Geri, he was drunk. Wasted. He obviously couldn't see well and he was dizzy, which is what caused him to fall. But was it really that bad of a fall? He looked like he had been in a fight. He had bruises all over his face and a broken rib. A fall off the stairs wouldn't have caused that.

Believe it or not, I felt bad for the kid. He wasn't only dealing with needing help and being out of training for a while, but he also had to allow Gilinsky to sleep at his place. Not only that, he had to handle being able to see him with the girl he called "the Love of his life."

Neymar was released yesterday and I have been looking after him. Making sure he was resting, helping him get in and out of bed, cooking for him, and making sure he took his medicine. I can't say Gilinsky was content with the idea of me and Neymar spending time together, but I couldn't leave Ney in his conditions.

Currently, I was cooking chicken noodle soup while Gilinsky was out "exploring the city." In my opinion, he was just trying to get away from Neymar. They don't get along well.

I felt a presence over me and thought it was Gilinsky.

"G, you're back early." I said without turning around.

"Do I look like him to you?" I turned around to see a shirtless Neymar. If I told you I didn't still find him attractive, it'd be a lie. I mean, I'm not over him. And these two days, we've talked more than I thought we would.

"Ney! Why're you up?! You're supposed to be resting!" I scolded.

"Baby, relax. It's not like I'm playing football outside. I just came to see you, I was getting pretty lonely up there." He chuckled. Baby? Did he just call me baby? Whatever, I'll let it slide.

"Oh, were you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, how about we play a game?" He inched closer. What was he trying to do?

"What kind of game, exactly?" I raised an eyebrow. Another step.

He reached in and pecked my lips. I quickly backed up and slapped him. He chuckled.

"It's funny seeing you angry." He said

"Babe, Im home!" The door shut and Gilinsky walked into the kitchen.

"G! Thank God!" I ran to hug him.

"Did something happen?" He raised an eyebrow and looked at both me and Neymar.

"Nothing, I just missed you. That's all." I chuckled nervously.

"Can't miss much when she's got all this." Neymar winked.

"Asshole." Gilinsky muttered as I held him back.

"Guys. Stop." I practically yelled. "Tomorrow is our flight home, seeing as Neymar is way better now."

"What? You can't leave me here alone!" Neymar whined.

"Don't worry. I asked Rafinha to come in to look after you. He'll come by tonight." I stated.