Chapter Six

// Julissa's POV \\

Gilinsky and I slowly made our way to Cameron's house, my hand in his. Gilinsky knocked and I immediately was greeted by a huge hug of Cameron.

"Lisa, ho-are you okay?" Cameron asked his face softening when he sees my tear stained face.

"Can we go inside?" I asked not letting go of Gilinsky's hand.

"Sure. Come in, Johnson will come out of the bathroom anytime now." Cameron smiled.

"Are they here yet? Oh, hey guys. What's wrong, Lisa?" Johnson said coming out of the bathroom, making his way to us.

"Can we all sit down? I'll tell you all, please." We all slowly made our way to the couch.

"Okay, so now, tell me what's wrong." Cameron said.

"So, you know how me and Neymar were dating?" They all nodded. "Well, turns out he cheated on me because he was drunk.." I said tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"That son of a bi-"Cameron but I cut him off.

"Don't do anything to him, please." I cry.

"What?! But he deserves it!" Cameron yells.

"Cameron, I'm not justifying, Neymar because what he did was wrong, but I really did like him."

"He's a complete asshole." Gilinsky muttered.

Hmm, reminds me of somebody.

"Julissa, I'm sorry, you don't deserve that." Johnson said calmly.

The boys are all three different kinds of people. Cameron: the overprotective brother. Johnson: the calm person. Gilinsky: the one that gets pissed easily.

"Can I see your phone?" Cameron asked.

"No, for what?" I said.

"To text that stupid Neymar guy."

"Cameron, I know you. You're going to cuss him out or something."

"I won't, I promise."

"Julissa, just let him borrow it." Gilinsky butts in.

"Fine." I said handing Cameron my phone.

// Neymar's POV \\

"Dude, I lost her!" I cried.

"I know, but crying and getting drunk won't help." Rafinha said.

"I loved her." I slurred.

"I don't think it was that hard to know, but you did cheat on her." Rafinha adds. He's not helping me.

"The guys were there! And they didn't stop me?" I yelled.

"No, buddy. I think you called over someone on your own because you were never with a girl at the bar."

"Wow, I'm so stupid." I whined. At that moment, my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen and surprisingly it was Jewels, my eyes all filled with hope, only to be crushed again.

Jewels bby: don't ever try talking to Julissa again.

wtf..?

me: who is this?

Jewels bby: Cameron.

me: oh. For your information, she's important to me.

Jewels bby: sure, that's why you cheated.

me: listen, you sound like a nice guy and I don't want to have problems with you, so I'm just going to leave it here with you.

Jewels bby: just telling you, bye.