Chapter Five

// Neymar's POV \\

"Ney, I miss you so much!" Jewels whined.

"I miss you too, Jewels.."

I was currently on a Skype call with Jewels, and I didn't know how to tell her what I had to, I mean how?

"Ney, is something wrong? You seem I don't know, upset?"

"Jewels, I need to tell you something.."

"What is it?"

"Please promise me you won't be mad."

"Ney, what is it? Just tell me, you're making me really worried.." She laughed nervously.

"Okay, so me and the boys went out to celebrate our win and I got drunk. I know I shouldn't have, but I was just going with the flow. I didn't know what I was doing and I made the biggest mistake of my entire life. I had sex with another girl.." I said with tears in my eyes, knowing she would leave me.

"Neymar, how could you do that? To me? To, us?" She cried.

"Jewels, I'm so sorry, I love you so much!"

"I'm breaking up with you. I can't be with someone who obviously doesn't care enough of me, to not cheat."

"But baby, I do care for you! I was wasted."

"Don't call me baby, ever again. You could have been wasted, but that is no excuse. You could've known better & have not drank."

And with that she ended the call.

// Julissa's POV \\

How could he? We've only been together for a little, but he meant a lot to me. Apparently, I didn't mean anything to him. He was drunk, but that's no excuse for anything he did. He has to learn that actions have consequences, and he made the biggest mistake. I texted the one person that came up to my mind, Gilinsky.

me: I need to talk

Gilinsky: what's wrong? Wait, nevermind pick you up in 10

me: can we just go to Cam's house and invite Johnson over?

Gilinsky: yeah, I'll text them both

In exactly ten minutes, he was at the door.

We got in the car and Jack immediately asked what was wrong.

"Why are you upset?"

If only you knew.

"I'll tell you when I tell everybody, but is it okay if I hold your hand when I'm talking? Because I feel like I'm going to cry and sound like a dying horse." I smiled through tears remembering what happened.

What has gotten into me? Holding hands with Jack, the guy that put me through so much pain. The guy that always made me feel like, I wasn't good enough. The guy that broke my heart. The guy whom I loved, dearly. But he somehow made me feel better, now. And I feel like, he can help me with this heartbreak. But the last time I felt this bad was with, Jack himself.

"Sure, but is it that bad? Is it so bad that you have to hold my hand? Because I'm sure you hate me so much after everything I put you through. But please don't cry, it breaks my heart to see you like that. I still love you, even though I don't correspond to you. Neymar is so lucky to have you. A girl like you. You're perfect in every single fucking way, Julissa. I'm glad you're at least my friend." He kissed my forehead.

I'm not together with Neymar. I miss you how close we were, Jack.

"I don't hate you, Jack. Yes, you put me through a lot but I forgave you. Why? Because I miss us being close, I miss you. I still have a special bond an that will never go away." I smiled.

I forgave Jack for one reason only, I still have a lot of feeling for him. Yes, I love Neymar, but I still had feelings for Jack. But don't mind me, I'm bipolar.

"That's so sweet of you. I was such a asshole. I can't ever forgive myself." He said as tears streamed down his face. I felt so bad for him. "We're here."

Author's note: filler! More to come!