Chapter Two

// Julissa's POV \\

I was so excited , yet nervous . My dream was coming true today . I was meeting the FC Barcelona team . This has been my life goal for as long as I can remember .

"You've been looking through your clothes for almost an hour ." Rylee told me .

"I'm aware of that but I've got to look good , I'm meeting the Barcelona team !"

"Are you sure you're not just trying to impress Neymar ?" She smirked .

"Not everything depends on Neymar , and especially not what I wear ."

"Damn you Lisa ." she smiled . Lisa was what she called me .

I wanted to look good but i didn't want it to look like I was trying so I just wore something pretty I would regularly use .

I decided on wearing a light blue flowered crop top with some high waisted black denim shorts . I let my natural loose curls down . To top off my outfit I wore my light blue vans .

"Let's go Ry ."

Once we got in the lobby I saw the whole Barcelona and I don't know why but I just smiled .

"Jewels !" I turned around to see Neymar smiling .

"Ney !" I screamed and ran to hug him . "Can I ask you a question ?"

"Yeah , sure ."

"What was your tweet about , yesterday ?"

"Just about a beautiful girl that I met a couple of months ago and I can't help but think about her ." He smiled .

I don't know why but I felt upset , hoping it was about me . I faked a smile .

"I'm glad for you ."

"Okay , both of you stop flirting and now Neymar aren't you going to introduce us ?" Marc smiled .

"Yeah . This is Julissa and her bestfriend Rylee . Rylee is from the United States and Julissa was born there but her origin is Mexican ." Neymar said & then introduced every single Barcelona player .

"Marc , Jordi , Lui-"

"Ney , you don't have to list every one of them , I know all of them ." I laughed .

" I know you do because you're obsessed with me ." He smirked . Whoops , he probably found out by watching my YouTube videos .

"No I'm not ." Lie . "I'm obsessed with Barcelona ." True .

"Well then in that case I was just saying it because of Rylee ."

"Neymar , trust me I know everybody . Lisa never shuts up about any of you ." Rylee chuckled .

Everybody laughed at me . Is it okay that I'm embarrassed ? I mean , my favorite all time soccer team just laughed at me because I support them . What a team . Most teams would be glad , but not Barcelona . Should I be feeling embarrassed or what ? You tell me .

"Woah , you guys are nice after I support you ." I said sarcasm clear in my voice .

"Feisty little Jewels ." Neymar laughed .

"Shutup ."

"And she's got attitude . She's a whole package Neymar ." Piqué chuckled .

At that point Neymar stopped laughing . We both looked at each other . I was confused .

"What ? She's not my girlfriend ." He said in a serious tone .

Ney , I can be your girlfriend if you'd give me the chance .