Chapter 1

(A/N: I added this pic just for a laugh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hope you enjoy! This is my first time doing this kind of stuff so comment, vote, and share!)

Huff..huff...

I was currently running from the Mafia called The Titans in this forsaken reality I have to call home, twisting and turning at every possibility there was as the forest was never ending.

"Get her! If we lose her it'll be our heads!"

I am currently being hunted down due to the fact that I can go to the fantasy world. Wonderland. But my memory has been so fuzzy that I don't remember how I get to Wonderland. So all they're doing is getting me for nothing.

"I already told you guys I don't know how to get to the other world!" I yelled back as I kept on running.

Then suddenly I made a left and fell straight down face first. I sat up rubbing my nose as my (H/L) (H/C) hair was tangled in leaves and twigs

"Damn woods", I cursed to myself.

"Where did the damn girl go?!"

"Let's look over here!" They all left as I was hidden behind large leaves and bushes where I landed in the first place.

"Sigh, why can't I ever get a break in this world." I got up and walked around the woods to see if there was a way out so I can go back to my home for some tea and hopefully dinner.

I walked further and I could of sworn I was hallucinating for a split second. 'Did I just seen a rabbit.. Dressed?! With glasses?!' I saw the rabbit again and it seemed like it was waiting for something. I started to run after it but it was hopping away.

"W-wait! Don't go away!" I said as I ran after it. The rabbit kept on hopping away. 'Maybe it wants me to follow it?' I thought as I kept on going forward.

Suddenly the rabbit disappeared and I stood where I was. "Looks like I'm going mad.." I walked again and then out of nowhere I fell into a hole.

"AHHHH!! SOMEONE H-HELP!!" I fell deeper and deeper seeing the most horrendous things that came popping out of no where. 'Now I'm really going mad'. I saw cards flying, people sitting at tables with tea, people who are cards itself!

Don't worry (Y/N)! Everything is fine. Grab onto my hand." The rabbit said to me. I was hesitant at first but I decided to grab the soft little paw that reached out for me. I hugged the animal close to me as I closed my eyes. I kept them close for a while then opened them. We were both on the floor safe and sound, away from the forest.

"Wh-where are we?" I said as I looked around in awe and in worry.

"Why (Y/N) you don't know? You're in Wonderland my dear! Come come! We must hurry before the others decided to get you as well!"

"The others?" I asked with confusion.

"There's no time to talk about this now dear! Let's get you to the clock tower yes? We can talk to the leader there." Suddenly the rabbit turned onto a woman with glasses and brown hair tied up, and her bangs were separated. She took my hand and we started to run for our lives.

"I-if you don't mind me asking, what is your name?"

"The name is Hanji dear! Dont tell me you forgot already (Y/N)!" Hanji said as we were now going up stairs.

"I-I'm sorry. My memory is very foggy so I don't remember much Hanji." My face turned a bit red from embarresment because I couldn't remember.

"We will talk about this once we get all of this settled." She said and we finally reached a door.

Knock knock

"State your name and business." A man said. His voice was deep and I could tell that he seemed maybe busy and annoyed at the moment.

"Open up shorty we have a huge problem!" Hanji said as she waited impatiently at the door. Suddenly the door flew open and there stood a man with raven black hair and cold steel grey eyes, not to mention short.

"Shitty glasses why is (Y/N) here? Shouldn't she be at home protected?" He moved away and let both of us in. I walked inside after Hanji and sat on a couch by a coffee table.

The man with raven black hair closed the door and sat at his desk again and waved his hand for her to continue on what's the problem was.

"Well... how do I put this. (Y/N) lost her memory.. And I'm not sure how." She stared at the man who had a confused and concerned look on his face. "Damn it this isn't good.. Hanji if she forgot everything then her life is at more risk than we could ever imagine." He stood up and rubbed his temples in fustration.

I looked up an started to speak. "Uh-um Mr. Can you tell me your name so I can see if it might trigger something? If no I com-"

"It's Levi, Levi Ackerman." He said with an annoyed and bored look on his face.

I sat there and hoped to see if I remembered anything. Sadly nothing. "I don't remember sorry.. M-maybe as time goes on it will trigger any moment."

"Tch, this is bad. Damn it four eyes how the hell did this happen?!"

"I don't know! I wasn't the one who was watching her! So don't blame me short stack!" She said as she wailed her arms in the air.

"This is going to be a long journey ahead of us.." Levi said as he sat down and rubbed his face in exhaustion, which made me feel guilty considering that I should know them and everything about this world Wonderland. I only knew the name but forgot what it looked like. I forgot a lot of things actually.

Hanji sat down across from me and started to think.

I sat in complete silence, as I played with the bracelet my mother made for me on my wrist.

"Well (Y/N) we will discuss this tomorrow. For now you will be staying with Levi until I can find you a place to sleep in wonderland which is difficult."

"Who said she can stay here?" He said, giving Hanji a death glare.

"I did shorty! Now I must go or I'll be late for tea! Tally hoo my fellow friends. Until tomorrow!" Then suddenly Hanji turned into a rabbit and hopped out the room and left.

"I-if you want me to go sleep somewhere else I ca-" but I suddenly get cut off.

"No way in hell you're going out there. You can't even defend yourself."

"Hey that's rude!" I looked at him annoyed.

"Get some sleep brat. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." He got up and showed me where his guest room is.

I quickly went inside and looked into a closet. Good thing there was a nightgown. I changed my clothes and went into the comfortable bed, drifting into a deep sleep.

(A/N: I hope you like the story! I finally got the first chapter done! I'm pooped XD I'm so tired you guys are lucky I did this for you! Until next time yee? <3 comment, vote and I'll see you lovelies in the next chapter.)