Chapter 6

A/N: I'M GOING TO PUT MY NOTE AT THE END SO I CAN EXPLAIN IT ALL LOL. LET'S CONTINUE!!

The sun came up the next day. Again. It's been long since I was away from home, though I can't complain. Wonderland has given me many opportunities, like meeting friends that I supposedly met before. I've always wondered if I could go back with them once the whole chase is done. Maybe I should ask.

I got up and noticed Levi wasn't in the bed. He woke up around 4 to finish more paper work, figured. I went into the bathroom and brushed my (h/c) hair.

(Er not sure if it's long or short for you guys. Also you can pick a style for your hair since I know people like theirs a certain way.)

I then went into the room Again and got dressed to start the day.

Then Hanji bursts in the door with a whole bunch of roses. Oh great.

"(YYY/NNN)! I'm glad you're awake! Here, I got you these roses!"

"Er.. thank you Hanji. I'll just.. um..," I set the roses inside a near glass vase. "A-anyways what brings you here Hanji? How did you get in without Levi yelling at you?"

Hanji then took me by the hand and walked me out the room to show me a scene of Levi chained to his chair. Angry as well.

"H-Hanji.. that didn't seem like a good idea. I'm gonna take the chains off of him." I walked towards Levi and then was undoing the chain with a key that I took off from his desk.

'Seesh I can never get a break'.

"Thank you (y/n), AND AS FOR YOU SHITTY GLASSES YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!" Levi then took Hanji by the ears and dragged her into the supply closet.. oh no..

"OWOWOWOW LEVI THIS HURTS I'M SORRY CUT ME SOME SLACK WILL YA?!" But he didn't care about her pleading.

"Um.. I'm going to go see what Eren is up to. I'll see you guys later." I didn't wait for a reply, I just went out of the clock tower and wandered to where a cat would be.

Trees. No that's ubsurd. Maybe....

suddenly I heard a loud thud from behind me. Eren!

"Ow.. Oh hey (y/n)! What brings you here?" He was in a very awkward positing on the ground. Didn't even look comfortable either.

"I was just looking for you actually. Levi is making Hanji clean, and I didn't want to end up in that mess, so I was looking for you." I helped him up from the ground.

"Ah gotcha. Yea that's not her first time doing that to him. She did it many times to get carrot cake from the poor old man."

"I see. Well, what would you like to do? Is there a place where we can play?" We started to wander more and more. We were not sure of our surroundings and came across a beautiful beach. (Don't judge pls.)

"Well we can go swimming?" He said and then his eyes went wide and hid behind a tree.

"Is there something wrong Eren?" I realized that he's a cat, and can't don't like water, some not all.

"W-well we can just sit in the sand or something. We don't have to swim don't worry, I won't force you to."

"Y-yea that sounds like a good idea. He got from behind the tree and walked towards me.

We both then went to the beach and started to make sand castles and buried ourselves and made our bottom half mermaid tails. We were having a good time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours has passed and we seen storm clouds coming. It was coming pretty quick and soon me and Eren were running back to the clock tower. Something felt off. We were running for quite sometime until we realized we were lost. We tried different methods and directions to go but we kept on going in circles.

"E-eren were lost. Maybe we should find somewhere to take cover. The storm is getting pretty bad and I'm getting cold." He turned around, looked me dead in the eye, and picked me up. He ran in one direction until he found a way to get out of wherever we were.

"(Y/n)! I think I found a way out!" He put me down and we both jumped with joy.

"What are you two idiots doing?" We both stopped our excitement and turned around to see a pissed off short cake..ahem I mean Levi..

"Well me and (y/n) were at the beach and we were trying to get back.. and we got sort of lost.." Eren look down with embarrassment. I stood there awkwardly.

"...You..You guys do know that me and Hanji were watching you the entire time going around the clock tower."

Eren and I was dumbfounded. We looked at eachother and then back at Levi. We gave a very disappointed look.

"Oh.. Well thank you Eren for hanging out with me today. I shall see you another time." And with that he went one way, and Levi and I went into the clock tower.

"You look filthy. I'll bring you a towel. Stand here and wait." I waited outside as Levi went into the closet and got a towel for me. He came back and started to dry me off.

"Go shower please. I can't afford you or me getting sick at all.." He said and went into the kitchen to make tea.

I went into the bedroom and got my sleeping wear and went into the bathroom. I turned on the bath and took all clothing off and put them in the hamper so Levi can wash them.

I sat in the bath and started to think a little.

'I wonder if Levi likes to swim.. that'll be nice. Maybe me and him can go swimm- no that's weird.'

~~~~~~○○\○●○●○\○○~~~~~~

I got out the bath and unplugged the drain and dried myself off and got dressed. Stepping out of the bathroom, I head towards the living room and sat on the couch.

"Do you want some tea (y/n)?" He sat beside me and got the teapot out.

"I would love to, thank you." He hummed to me an okay and poured me a cup and himself one as well. We sat there drinking the tea and gave a few small talk here and there.

"Levi can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what seems to be the trouble?" He sets down his cup and gave his full attention to me.

"Well I've been here for quite some time and I wonder if I ever cause you trouble.." I sat there waiting for an answer.

"No. Although you may get into trouble sometimes it's not all your fault. Don't think that you're any trouble, it's the world that's trouble."

I looked at him and gave him a warm smile. "Thank you Levi. Means a lot. Well I should probably go to bed now. I'm a bit tired from running around all day." He nodded in response and took the cups and teapot and put them in the sink.

He came back and stretched as he yawned.

"I should get back on my work. I'll see you in the morning."

I went up to him and gave him a hug. He was very warm... He looked at me in shock and didn't know what to do, so he wrapped one arm around me and rubbed my head.

"Goodnight Levi. Again, thank you."

"A-anytime.." He let's go of me and so did I. I went to the room. What he didn't know was that I saw a tint of him blushing as he let go of me.

I went Into the room and went into bed and fell into yet another peaceful sleep.

A/N: sorry to all that I went MIA for quite some time. I had a lot going on and I needed to fix a few problems that were happening in my life. I will not make any promises but I'll try my very best to update. I'm sorry for all who have been waiting for an update on this story. I hope you guys understand. Also what should happen in the next chapter? I would love to hear ideas :) Stay tuned.