Chapter 5

A/N: (sorry I'm going through a bit but I'll still be updating. This chapter is going to be a little short because I can't really think due to some stress. But thank you guys for being patient. I love you guys. :) let's get to the story eh?)

Your P.O.V.

I begin to wake up and saw that Levi was beside me...with his bottom in the air.. I giggled a bit and put the blankets over him, and after that I went to the bathroom to clean m teeth an brush my (H/C) hair.

I soon got out the bathroom and went into the kitchen to make breakfast for me, Levi, Hanji, and Eren. So far being in wonderland isn't so bad except for some of the blank faces.

The door opened and I whipped my head around.

"Good morning Levi. Did you sleep well?"

"Tch, it would have been nice if you woke me up to tell me I slept in an odd position. Now my back aches, but not that bad I guess.." He went over to the living room and sat on the couch picking up a book and puts on his reading glasses.

He looks pretty cute like that.... WAIT NO STOP IT RIGHT NOW (Y/N)!!

"Sorry about that. Want some tea?" I suggested.

"Yes please. Are you making breakfast as well?" He said as he flipped the page of his book.

"Yes I am grumpy pants." And as soon as I said that I swear I seen a smirk on his face. Then the 2 crazies came in on time.

"HEEEEY LEVI AND (Y/N)!" Hanji said as she sat on the chair next to to couch. Eren followed in and sat himself on the floor by Hanji.

He could have used a chair....

Anyways, Levi scolded her for her rudely interrupting the morning and not knocking. I, for one, was quite happy with their presence. I felt like I was at home.. I miss home.. But this is where I belong now. I no longer can go back...

"(Y/n) hurry up with the food will ya?" Eren said as he was licking his uh.. Tail..

"Shush it Yeager. (Sorry if I use a 'Y' instead of a 'J' I'm not sure how you guys like it.) she will finish it when it's ready." Levi said and also scolded him.

They all sat quiet as I finished. I put all the food on the plate an handed it to them with fresh tea. Eren wasn't fond of it, so I changed the tea for him with some milk.

We sat down and played a few games here and there. As it became dark the two went home, leaving me and Levi alone. Again.

"I'm going to take a bath. I'll see you in a bit." I said and went to go get a fresh pair of sleeping wear.

"I'll join as well."

I whipped my head around as my face turned a deep shade of red. "UM NO I DONT THINK SO! That is a huge huge no!" I said and went into the bathroom fast.

I heard a bit of a low chuckle as I went into the bathtub.

Woah, Levi laughing. That's too rare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I soon got out and he took a bath. I went into the bed and shut the lights off. A few minutes later he came out and crawls into bed. We both drifted into a deep sleep. Finally. He's opening up.

Levis P.O.V.

Finally.. She's opening up...