Chapter 3

▪ Selena ▪

When Becky left my room, I quickly walked to my Vanity. I looked in the mirror and I looked so different.

My black hair is now a dark brown. My eyebrows are on fleek. Let's just say I look hot. I was wearing a loose, silk, patterned dress that ended about mid-thigh and some nude heels.

"Selena!" I heard Becky gasp. I turned around and sheepishly smiled. "Hi Becky." I waved. She rolled her eyes. "You werent supposed to look." She said. I shrugged and passed her.

I walked downstairs with Becky following. Becky pulled on my arm when we were half way down. "What?" I asked annoyed. "What are we going to do about Cameron?" She asked.

"Don't know and don't care." I said and walked downstairs. We both got in the car and headed to the party.

When we arrived on the street he lived on, all you could hear was the thumping of the music. Pshh, yea it was that loud.

"Wait Becky!" I exclaimed. "What?" She groaned. "They still think I look like the old me." I frowned. "I know, but what about Austin?" She asked.

Austin Mills was the only one who didn't make fun of me. I mean when I got pushed around, he would be in that crowd, but when they left he would always help me. I guess you can I have a crush on him.

"I think he'll like the change. I know he'll be my first real friend, because he helped me through the past. " I stated. She just nodded and sighed.

"Well you ready to go?" She asked me. I let out a deep breath, I didn't know I was holding. "Yea, let's go." I said and got out the car.

-

WHAT'S UP O2L!!!!!!

*10 minute wait*

JC here!

Lmao I miss them. They were life.

Sorry for the short chapter. I got 2 shots today, then I have to get 2 more next week -.-

Stay Beautiful ~ Sam Pottorff

Words - 315