Chapter 28

(Does anyone know how to raise $4,000 By July 23)

Selena

Still at TCA's

"I think the next award is the one where Cameron's nominated, right?" Jasmine asked. "Umm...?" I started.

"I think so?" I shrugged and sunk back down into my seat. The person who wax announcing the award started speaking.

"And the winner for Male Web Star is." She announced and opened up the envelope.

"CAMERON DALLAS!" She exclaimed. Everyone started clapping and he got up.

He walked up stage and took the award. He started saying his speech and then he look straight at Jasmine.

"I have some very important news." He announced. Everyone went silent. "I...have a girlfriend." He said and almost everyone gasped.

He signaled Jasmine to walk up on stage and she did. Some people looked shocked.

"YOU FUCK BOY! THAT'S SELENA'S SISTER!" A fan from the crowd yelled. Everyone gasped, then started cheering.

They both looked panicked and ran off stage "Babe. I'll be right back." I said to Luke. "Where you going?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"I'm going to go comfort them." I said. "Ok, I love you." He kissed my cheek. "I love you." I smiled and stared fondly at him.

Cameron

I saw them both looking at each other, smilin, looking at each other like they're in love.

I then pouted thinking that that should've been me. I could've made her love me, but no. It had to be ruined.

I turned around and made my way back to go comfort a crying Jasmine.

After I comforted her, we all headed back to our seats and waited to see what's going to happen next...

All that happened was Selena got nominated for an award, but unfortunately didn't win.

She was actually nominated for 3 or 4 awards. But she kept on smiling throughout.

"How about we all go celebrate for Cameron's new relationship and winning an award?" Luke offered.

A few murmurs were heard throughout saying that they agree. So, we all went in separate cars and headed to a local bar.

Somehow, I knew that something bad was going to happen tonight...

-

Hello! The new thing is kind of working now. I hope this keeps up, because I feel confident about this!!!

Thoughts on chapter?

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas