Chapter 16

▪ Selena ▪

"Baby..." Jack sighed. "Do you really love me?" He asked. Right now, we were at a restaurant and he just told me I've been acting wierd.

"Umm..." I said avoiding his eyes. "Hey, it's ok if you don't. We can take it slow." He offered.

"I'm just not ready. I want to love you, but my brain won't let me." I sighed. "Do you want to take a break?" He asked.

Now that surely got my attention. "Do you want to?" I asked. "I mean it's for the best. You still don't know what you want." He said.

"And plus I know you cheated on me with Cameron." He added. I turned my head so quickly that I got whiplash.

"What?" I whispered. "Yea. Cameron told me. He said that he wanted to break us up so that he can have you." He said.

"I have to go." I said getting my stuff ready and standing up. "Selena it's pouring outside. Don't you want me to drive you." He said.

"No it's fine. I can get a Taxi." I said and ran out. I hauled a taxi and told him the address. When we arrived, I threw him a 20 and ran to the front door.

I knocked and knocked until he opened the door. "Woah Selena come in. You look freezing-"

I interrupted him by pushing him back. "YOU!" I screamed. Tears running down my face.

"YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP BY TELLING HIM THAT I CHEATED!" I yelled. "Selena look. It was for the best." He explained.

"For the best." I muttered angrily. "For the best." I kept on muttering. "IT WAS FOR THE BEST!" I exclaimed.

"YOU RUINED MY PERFECTLY GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND NOW YOU TELL ME IT WAS FOR THE BEST!" I exclaimed.

"You." I pushed my finger into his chest. "You." I pushed him lightly. "You ruined my one true chance of happiness." I whispered.

Falling into his arms, I started crying. "Selena can't you see? I can give you that and you wanna know why." He rubbed my back.

"I love you." He said. I pushed myself off of his chest and got angrier. "Bullshit." I gritted my teeth.

"If you loved me, you would've not told Jack about anything and I could still be in a relationship." I said.

"Selena. I couldn't stand seeing his making you happy knowing that I won't have a chance to do that. I would never be able to hold you like he does. Comfort you like he does. Or kiss you like he does. You know that I can do that." He stated.

"Then why did you bully me all those years huh?" I asked. "I-i don't know." He stuttered.

"You made me cry every single day."

"Why did you make fun of me?" I asked again.

"Why did you hate me." I said looking into his eyes. My mascara was probably running making me look like a racoon.

"I never hated you. I just bullied you because I wanted to get closer to you. Like the way your eyebrows furrowed when I insulted you. Or when you scrunch up your nose when I say something dirty. Selena, all those years, I just wanted to know you." He sighed.

I cried even harder and once again, fell into his arms.

▪ Cameron ▪

She kept on crying until her breathing started getting slower and I knew she fell asleep.

I took her to my room and laid down with her.

All those things that she said to me hurt. It hurt more than stepping on a Lego.

I pulled her on top of me and played with her hair.

Before I knew it,

She stopped breathing.

-

Don't kill me. I had to keep the story going so this came to mind.

Anyways, I was supposed to have 2 soccer games today, but they got cancelled cause of rain. Holla!

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

Words - 657