Chapter 25

▪ Selena ▪

September 29, 2015

I'm surprised with myself that I didn't freak out and run away. First, was because I have a boyfriend. And 2nd, was because I wanted to forget about him.

I sat back down and I guessed Luke sensed something. "What's wrong love?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"You look a little shooken up." He pointed. I looked at him and kissed him.

"I love you." I said.

Lie

"I want to be with you forever." I smiled.

Lie

"I want to grow old with you." I said.

Lie

All the words that came out of my mouth were lies. Plain out lies.

"Same goes for me, love." He said softly and kissed my hand and looked at me tenderly.

I took my hand out of his and grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine. Our lips met and I felt eyes on us.

But who's?

▪ Cameron ▪

Mine

Mine

Mine

Was all that was running through my head. She was mine, and will always be mine.

I was not going to let her go without a fight. I saw them kiss and I glared at him so hard.

I got up and left. If I stared at then any longer, I would've punched him to death and kiss Selena.

But I couldn't. It was all my fault. If was my fault fire slapping her and scaring her off.

I leaned up against the wall and took deep breaths. Once I let my anger out, I went back to my seat and the show began again.

"Dude, what happened?" Taylor asked. "You know Selena Gomez right?" I asked.

He nodded and I continued. "Well, me and her used to date....well, not date, but we were pretty close and then we got in a huge fight and we went our separate ways and then bumped into each other again." I took a breath.

"I asked her if she remembered me then she said no and then my heart teared into pieces and she walked back to her boyfriend." I grimaced when I said boyfriend.

"Well, I know the cause of that." He said. "What is it?" I asked getting worried.

"Your in love." He grinned. I gave him a flat look. "Like I didn't already know that." I retorted.

He sighed. "Alright, I give up. You might as well make her jealous, but that's your problem." He said and left.

Make her jealous?

I wonder if I could pull that off. I probably can. I picked up the phone and called the person who would most likely help me.

-

Hello beautiful people of the world! Ok, straight to the questions.

Thoughts on Luke?

Thoughts on Cameron being possessive?

Thoughts on Cameron trying to make her jealous?

Thoughts on who's the girl he going to call?

Anyways,

Stay Beautiful ~ Sam Pottorff

Words - 477