1st

-

Los Angeles!

I'm finally in LA! Uwaa, even the air here is different.

I'm so excited! Not only because I'm here about to take my first steps on the streets of LA, it's also because that I'm turning 17 in a couple of hours!

I had a place to stay for the entire week thanks to my dear friend Natalie who's cousin settled everything in for me at a nearby apartment from the airport.

I took my luggage and dragged it out. I didn't bother grabbing a cab, I wanted to walk to the apartment myself. Besides, I did say I wanted to take my first steps on the streets of LA and this is it.

I took my phone out and went to maps where I typed in the name of the apartment and it wasn't far off, 15minutes worth of walking just to get there.

I walked with my luggage dangling behind me with the help of my left hand and my phone on my right.

LA's beautiful, the streets, the people, the shops, it was all so ravishing.

The weather was nice and sunny and from what I saw, I knew that I would enjoy my time here in LA. Staying here for a whole week? There's so much to do!

Wow, at this rate, I would be at the apartment without me realizing. Thinking to myself really cuts time short, I'm already halfway there.

I was leisurely walking to the apartment until,

"Omo!" I exclaimed. Apparently, I bumped into someone which caused me to fall flat on my butt and so did my phone and luggage. My fault for not paying attention, was too busy focusing on my phone.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I looked up to see two guys standing in front of me, wait, let me rephrase that, two super good-looking guys standing right in front of me.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine." I stood up with the help of the one who asked me if I was fine earlier. He held his hand out, I couldn't just possibly ignore it now can I.

"Sorry bout' that." he apologized while picking my phone up for me and his friend, my luggage.

"Here." he handed me my phone and luggage back.

"My name's Vernon by the way, and he's Joshua." he introduced for both of them. "And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Bella." I simply said.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Bella. Sorry again for bumping onto you."

"Oh no it's fine, it was partly my fault too anyway so..."

"Yeah well, we really have to get going now. It was nice meeting you Bella!" Joshua finally said something, pulling Vernon away without letting him utter another word by covering his mouth with one hand and waved goodbye with the other. I guess they were in a hurry to somewhere.

I waved back of course, I wouldn't leave a perfectly good-looking guy hanging.

Wow, I've came to realize that I couldn't take my eyes off of them the entire time. I must've really looked like a fool back there.

Ok enough of that for now, I'd better hurry to the apartment. Lucky for me, my phone's still working even after that fall, well it does have a scratch or two but it's fixable.

I snapped myself out for now and immediately returned back to looking for the apartment.

xxx

37A... Ah here it is!

37B! I made it, eventually. I punched the code in and pushed the door open.

"Uwaa!" I was speechless and amazed by how the place looked, it's absolutely perfect. It was spacious and modern, my type of setting.

I didn't waste anymore time and quickly headed in, dropping my luggage on the floor and hurriedly on the living room's sofa.

I laid down for a while, trying to catch my breath before going out again but the moment I set down on the sofa, I thought of Vernon.

I went back through all that happened earlier and I started to feel myself blush over that small incident.

It's ridiculous, I've only met him for a short moment but look at me now. He definitely caught my attention, his eyes were sparkling and that wavy hair of his, don't even get me started with that boy's smile.

What am I doing? I barely even know him and a girl like me plus a guy like him, in my dreams.

Snap out of it! Man, why did I even... I. Feel. So. Dumb. It's not like I would ever get to meet him again.

I sat up straight, brushing my hair back with my fingers and tied it into a messy bun, I have a thing for em' so...

Oh which reminds me, I better call Natalie to tell her I arrived safely.

I grabbed my MacBook and went on Skype. She's online, what a surprise, and even more when she video called me first, she waiting for me or something?

N: Hey guuuuurl~ So how's LA?

B: Hey Nat, I just got here so...

N: Right, no rush. So how do you find the apartment?

B: It's amazing, totally nae style!

N: Chicken is not my style! HAHAHA!

B: Them EXO references though, HAHAHA!

N: Hey by the way, Happy Advance Birthday my little twat! Don't grow up too fast.

B: HAHAHA! What're you talking about, I'll always be your little twat no matter what! Thanks by the way.

N: Don't sweat it. But, will you have anyone to celebrate it with?

B: ..... Umm, I've never actually thought about that.

N: Oddeokke, I can't skype tonight since I have to go to my Aunt's. Will you be fine?

B: Eyy, of course I'll be fine. I'll just celebrate my 17th birthday myself, no biggy.

N: Mianhae, I'm really sorry.

B: It's ok, really. Oh, look at the time, I should get everything ready now. Talk to you later or soon.

N: Alright, love you!

B: Love you too!

Wow, now that she's mention it, I really have no one to celebrate my birthday with.

Aniya, I won't let that bring me down, it's my 17th birthday and I'm not going to let this get to me.

I grabbed my bag from my luggage and went out.

xxx

30minutes left!

I changed into my pyjamas which were blue in colour, light blue with letters randomly printed on them. They were oversized and big, it's more comfortable that way, with my bun still on from earlier.

I've got everything set up, the place wasn't really decorated to it's fullest but it's still durable. At least I've still got my cake that I bought just a few moments ago.

25minutes left before midnight, am I still excited?

I wonder now to myself if I'm really happy, I wasn't so sure of it now. How I wish a miracle would happen.

Knock!

Knock!

Someone knocked on my door, at this hour? I wonder who it could be.

I stood up and walked to the door. I hesitated a bit before opening it.

V-Vernon?!

-

A/N:

FISRT CHAPTER DONE!

Ok so, I hope you guys will check this ff out and I hope that you guys will show love and look forward to this ff! I've got plans for it! Hehehe~😁😁

Vote if you liked it!
Share this story if you will!
KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

-SA2dP