2nd

-

"Bella?! Your the one who's moving in next door? Coincidence?" Vernon spoke standing right in front of me. Am I dreaming?

"Vernon?! Wait, why are you-"

"I live next door. Wow this is so cool, I can't believe I get to see you again." He cut me off and hey, I can't believe I get to see you too!

I just stared at him mindlessly, I didn't know what to do or how I should react to this situation. Vernon living next door to me, what have I done in my past life?

"I came to greet the person moving in next door, I didn't expect that person to be you. This is more likely to be fate instead of just a mere coincidence, am I right?" he excitedly said with his smile on his face.

I blushed to his comment, I'm pretty new to these types of remarks. I bet he realized me blushing since he smirked a little. By the way, his smile's perfect.

"Hey, what's all that?" he looked behind me.

"Oh, umm... Well, it's my umm... Birthday." I stuttered a bit.

"Birthday? Well then why isn't anyone here?" I was hoping he wouldn't ask that.

"Umm, well..." I bit my lower lip unsure of what to say.

"This won't do, birthdays shouldn't be celebrated alone. I'll call Joshua in and we'll celebrate your birthday together."

"Oh well you don't have to-"

"Wait here!" he cut me off and went rushing to his apartment which was next door.

Seconds later he came in with Joshua who was looking fine as hell. These boys, even without makeup and even if it's almost midnight, they still look flawless.

Vernon directly went to the sofa in the living room and sat there. Well, he did greet me earlier.

"Hey Bella, Happy Birthday!" Joshua stood in front of me and greeted me with his guitar in hand.

I just came to realization that Vernon didn't actually greeted me birthday yet. W-wait, guitar!?

"You play guitar?" I asked in an uplift tone, I was curious and I really wanted to know. I have a fetish for guys who can play guitar.

"Yeah, I do. Do you?" he asked me in return.

"Yeah, but I bet you're better at it than I am."

"It's okay, I'll teach you."

Ok, is it me or the place got hotter. I blushed again and what brought me to utter humiliation was that Joshua noticed and was laughing at me. Was it a good thing?

I glanced over at Vernon who was sitting on the sofa, staring at us. He looked somewhat irritated.

"Ok, let's get this started now shall we." he stood up and came in between us, separating me from Joshua and placing his arms on both our shoulders and brought us to the living room.

We sat on the floor, surrounding the coffee table with my cake in the middle of it. Led by Vernon himself, I ended up sitting next to him and Joshua was sitting in front of us.

"Let's sing her her birthday song now, Let's go Joshua." Vernon signaled Joshua to play the guitar.

Joshua started plucking his guitar, playing the birthday song which he sang so beautifully. I didn't want his singing to end, he looked dreamy playing.

I swayed my body along with his singing and before I even noticed it, he was done singing.

"Uwaa, thanks for the birthday song!" I clapped, smiling like the idiot I am.