4th

A/N:

I'm sorry, ok, I did publish this earlier but it was an accident! I wasn't going to publish it yet, I accidentally hit the publish button instead of save, whoops. But if you did read this already, I only added something at the ending, just a sentence that's all. Do read it, HAHAH! XDD

-

"STOP!" I stepped out of the café, walking to where they're standing.

"B-Bella..." Vernon looked surprised yet happy to see me.

"What do you think you're doing!" I snapped out, separating the two.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she smirked devilishly.

"Are you out of your mind?!" I shouted in her face.

"No but maybe you are!!" she shot back.

"Besides, what is he to you anyways?! You didn't even look like you were interested in him!" she added, rubbing it all over my face, thinking that she's already won.

"Y-You, you can't do that!" I'm running out of confidence right now.

"You don't even like him! He's nothing to you!!" that's it... that's the last you're gonna say.

"HE'S MINE!!" I declared.

"I may not have looked that attracted to him, but he's mine! He's no one else's so could you please get your filthy hands off of him and butt off?!!" I finally bursted everything out. Man, that's a lot of weight off of my chest.

As I said that, I saw that Vernon looked quite surprised, his eyes were opened widely and his jaw dropped but with a faint smile.

"I'm not going to swear at you, it's wrong. So while I'm still being nice to you, stay away from him." I death stared her and man, that felt good.

"FINE! Geez..." she flipped her hair and stormed off. Who cares where she went, she'll be back later anyways.

"B-Bella..." Vernon? Oh right, I forgot he was behind me. Oh no, he definitely heard everything, what should I do...

I didn't turn, I didn't want to face him but, I ended up facing him anyway.

"Bella, look at me." Vernon said, turning me around and held both my shoulders, looking at me straight in the eyes.

Ok, I blushed. I wanted to hide it but how could I? I tried to hide it by looking down but I bet it was still visible.

"Vernon, please, not now. I'm-" I didn't finish my sentence, in fact, I couldn't.

Vernon hugged me, he, he hugged me. He's hugging me right now...

"Thank you..." he whispered, still hugging me relatively tight. My mind went blank, should I hug him back?

I liked it, his hug. It felt really warm, I can hear his heart beat as my head was directly on his chest. I don't want him to let go, ever. I really do like this, I've never felt this warm tingly feeling before.

"Bella, you're mine as well." he added with a whisper, and with that, I too hugged him back, softly and gently.

"So don't go out and look at other guys, just look at me, coz you're mine now." he told me, still hugging tightly.

"So umm... Does, does that mean, we're a, you know, a couple now?" wait what? Hold up!

"Woah, hang on." I broke the hug, pushing him off gently by his chest.

"C-Couple?" I stuttered.

"Aren't we?" Vernon raised his left brow.

"No, we're not!" I stated.