5th

-

"Earth to Bella!!"

"Yeah what, huh?" I snapped out.

"Bella, you were daydreaming." Natalie told me with a small hidden laugh.

Daydreaming? What, so all that happened was... Why did I even daydream about something like that? And in real life, I'm not that though of a person. I'll even admit it, I'm a short weakling.

"Natalie kept on trying to wake you up." Joshua then said, laughing along with The8.

"Yeah, I guess you didn't hear." continued by S.Coups, who looks like is ready to laugh at me with full heart. Aish jinjja...

"Say, what were you daydreaming about?" Mingyu asked. Oh, My Lil-Gyu! Wait, if everything I thought happened didn't actually happen then...

"Oh umm, nothing." I just mumbled out. I was still sitting on my seat, looking at all the food that lousy waitress gave me.

"Well, Vernon's still outside. Still with that waitress." Mingyu remarked. Wait what? Oh, so not all that I daydreamed about was false.

"Oh, he is?" I managed to mutter out.

"Yeah, he is. You're really not gonna go?"

I bit my bottom lip, thinking back about my so called daydream earlier is making me have second thoughts now wether I should really go or not.

"Umm..." ugh just decide already!

"We don't got all day ya know." S.Coups rushed. Aish, can't you see that I'm thinking hard right now? Huh, you know what, I'll go. What do I have to lose anyway.

"Fine, I'm going." I declared and stood up from my seat then walked myself to the door.

However, things didn't really go the way I expected it to be.

"Owww!!"

"Oh My God Bella you ok?" Vernon instantly and worriedly asked.

"Bella!" Mingyu shouted from afar and hurriedly came running to me along with the rest.

"Are you ok?" Natalie asked next.

"Why not someone help her up first?" Joshua suggested and thank you, you took the words right off my mouth.

"Ahh right, sorry." Mingyu was the first to react and was about to help me up until Vernon reached his hands out in front of him, blocking my Lil-Gyu from doing so and ended up being the one to help me up instead.

"Dummy, why were you standing there?" he placed his body right behind me, holding onto both of my shoulders and completely blocked my Lil-Gyu.

"Uhh..." I mean I couldn't possibly tell him.

"Is your head ok? It looked like you bumped onto the door pretty hard there." The8 to the rescue!

"Yeah, yeah my head's fine." I assured him and trying to change the topic around. Even though I said that, my head's actually in a little pain right now, I could feel it heating up.

"Well you were stupid enough to stand there. Anyways, thanks for the short entertainment." the waitress lady who came in with Vernon scoffed.

"Oh, and I'll be expecting you Vernon. Real soon." she added before she left, back to the counter. Aish, some people are just so rude sometimes.

"Wow, she's mean. I can't believe she said you crashing into a door was a short entertainment for her." Natalie commented. Yeah, way to state the obvious.

"Yeah, way to state the obvious." Joshua, how did you read my mind like that?

"Hyung, she scares me." The8 uttered, pulling onto S.Coups's shirt. Awww, how cute.