3rd

-

I can't believe this, Vernon? There is no absolute way, he's Natalie's cousin?!

"V-Vernon?" I lifted my head up, it's really him...

"Huh? You guys met before? Vernon you know her?" Nat queried.

"You see, when you told me to settle things in for your friend, I purposely got him or her the apartment next to mine." he explained.

"Ahh sneaky, yet pretty clever." Natalie acknowledged.

"But what made it even more epic was that we actually bumped into each other on the streets before even actually meeting at the apartment." he added with a tint of laughter.

"For real? Wow, you two are probably destined to be with each other." Nat gave off a faint smirk.

"Looks like our fate continues." Vernon came up to me and whispered in my ear before pulling my earpiece out and slipping it in my pocket.

"Hey, introduce us to your friends." Nat continued.

"Right, almost forgot. Some of them couldn't make it today, sadly." he informed before starting.

"Bella, you remember Joshua don't you?" he started.

"Hey Bella, shocking wasn't it?" I chuckled to his comment and nodded afterwards in agreement.

"Here we have my bro, S.Coups Hyung!"

"Nice to meet you Bella, I've heard quite a bit about you." he said with a full on smirk on his face.

"Minghao, but you can call him The8."

"Hey, Bella right? You seem... cool." he shyly said. Awww, how cute, he's cute.

"And finally, Mingyu Hyung."

I can't believe my eyes! This Mingyu guy is unbelievably good-looking, and tall if I might add. All of them are but, he just sort of tops everyone out at the moment, plus, he reminds me of someone. Sorry Vernon. >~<

"Hey, I can call you Bella right? Wow, you look a lot prettier in person. I've only heard about you from Vernon there but actually meeting you in person today, you're very... Beautiful." he softly said with his deathly voice, luring me in.

"T-thanks..." I stuttered shyly when I remembered that I didn't put make-up on. Gosh, was I really shaken up by this boy? I looked down as I felt myself blush over him.

Looks like I wasn't the only one as Mingyu then too blushed a little, looking down, rubbing his arm and bitting his lower lip with a smile. He looked adorable, really.

"Alright, let's all take our seats now shall we?" Vernon interrupted and brought me over to sit next to him.

Vernon sat at the end of our line and me in the middle of him and Joshua. I was in front of Mingyu, The8 to his left, Natalie to his right and in front of Joshua, S.Coups next to her ending their line. Get the picture? Hopefully you do.

"What can I get you all?" A waitress came after we all settled ourselves, standing next to Vernon.

If I was not mistaken, this 'waitress' was hitting off someone from our table. Like it wasn't obvious enough, shooting winks out and showing off her maid outfit/costume. It disgusted me, her skirt was way too short, I might end up losing my appetite because of this.

"Chosen yet?" she leaned in closer to Vernon, could she be hitting on him?

"Or should I choose for you?" she whispered in his ear but still loud enough for me to hear. Ok, I have a feeling she likes him.