SV005 : Happy New Year Festival ー Before That

Kamon POV

After meeting Kirina and Hime them, things around here started to heat up but ten days laters, I can't feel the heat anymore.

Kamon : Huh... *sigh*

Garuburn : You're sure are hopeless...

"Kamon, don't just lied on the counter! Get to work!" ― Aona

Kamon : Okay..Okay..

Then I noticed a new PrettY Magazine arrived on the counter, I bet is Aona's.

Kamon : PrettY...Huh?

I saw the two figures on the cover, is a green haired girl with yellow eyes and a pink haired girl with brown-magenta eyes. It's!

Kamon : Kirina and Hime!

Garuburn : It's true, it's been a long time after that. But happened a lots of things after that.

Kamon : Um.

Misuru : Vroom! Vroom!! Kamon!

Ken : We bet you were bored so...

Misuru : We contacted Riki them so we all have another practice at the WBMA again!

Kamon : Really!? Then what we're waiting for?!

Garuburn : Um! Let's go!

The new beginning, Zwei Wing's Live, New Rinne, New dream, New friends, new b-damans, news gears, old friends and new encounter.

~Meanwhile in Chrome City ~

In the Center City, all of the citizens are living peacefully, happily along with their friends, family, and b-damans.

And in the city, there is a peacefully academy where many students lied in with happiness and dreams. Where the students live with undiscovered future together. ― EMH Seimine Academy (Elementary, Middle School and High School - Seimine Academy)

(Now is 5.20p.m., in the academy )

"Hurry up!..." ― Student A

"Can you hand that over to me ... " ― Student B

As usual as ever be, the academy is preparing for a festival of a new beginning.

~On a hallway of the academy~

Rinne POV

I was walking on a hallway with a bag of materials. When I was walking peacefully, then for some unknown idiot bumped in to me.

Rinne : *Walking*

??? : *Running*

Rinne / ??? : *Bumped to each others*

Rinne : *Fall down* If you're going to run, could at least look at where you're going. *Look at the person*

It revealed to be a girl with silver hair with purple strands and eyes. It's Millay.

Millay : That's hurt...

Rinne : Millay? Why are you in such a hurry?

Millay : They're ... They're after me! They'll be here any moment!

Rinne : What?

Millay : *Hide by leading the wall*

Then three students passed by only.