SV019 : Kadingir

PROLOGUE     (Setsuna's P.O.V)

- Rainy morning -

I was trying to escape from the Noise that summoned by Finé from yesterday, they won't let me go that's easily.

Damn it! Why? Finé!?

Then I came through a small path between the buildings and I almost at my limit.

Setsuna : I can't... run... anymore. Dammit...! Why Finé...?!

As I say these words, the noise still won't give up on chasing me until they touch me.

Damn it!

[Setsuna : I'm done for...]

??? (Four girls) : A-aaaaaa-aaaaahhh!!!!

Then I heard four girls' shouting in a fierce way, wait, I heard it before.

Sound familiar to me. I slowly open my eyes and turn to see myself to a surprise.

There were four girls; one is silver haired with purple strands and styled into half-pigtails, another is a green haired that with a wing-like hair style.

Another is pink haired and styled a loop of her hair behind her head.  Finally, is a blue haired girl with midnight blue changing from the middle and her hair styled into side-ponytail.

Setsuna : It's you girls.... Why...

I murmur myself then the blue haired turns her head to me, like she heard my murmur.

Lynné : Are you alright?

Setsuna : A...ah...

Then my vision becoming more blurred, I feel I beginning to lose my consciousness may be I so tired because I have run for the whole night without resting.

Trying to escaped from the Noise that sent by Finé. Before I knew it, I already fell asleep.

PART ONE

- Outside at the Mansion -

There is a few men, American men dressed in soldier uniforms and equipped with weapons.

Meanwhile when Ryoko is researching doing her works, then the men break in and attack her.

When she noticed, it already too late.

Ryoko : Huh?

There are also two men break in from the windows.

The other men fire at Ryoko with their guns.

Ryoko : A-aaah!

Ryoko got hit on her right abdomen.

Then the American leader walks towards her.

American Leader : You have been too self-centered. All the research data about the relics is now ours.

Ryoko : You don't need me anymore as your way of a rough move.

American Leader kicked Ryoko and see her wound at her right abdomen. He smirked.

Then Ryoko somehow cast or do something on her body which caused her blood to stop leaking and wound started heal slowly.

Ryoko : It's just like your lowly government ... to intentionally to leave so much evidence behind. This is just a childish Uncle Sam, that hasn't been peered into the depths of black arts.

American Leader : Fire!!!

Then a continuances sounds of firing bullets which filled up in the mansion.