SV018 : Towards the Fate that Never Stops Assailing Us

PROLOGUE         (Samuru's POV)

Samuru : ... Lynné.

Riki : Samuru!!

Samuru : You guys.

Seeing  Riki, Bakuga and Kamon running towards me in their high speed.

Bakuga : Where's Lynné?

Samuru : Well... *look at where smoke rose up*

Kamon : She's right there?

Riki : I hoped Millay them could make it on time.

Samuru : I wish though...

PART ONE

- At the Battle Field -

Lynné is gasping lightly after she punched the mysterious girl in the Nehushtan Armor known as Setsuna Hebitsumi to the wall.

Which the wall crumble to many rocks from it with Setsuna barely could stand for a while.

[Setsuna : How can she use her power like that? It almost as strong as the swan song that she sang before. ]

By the meantime, the hole that Lynne punched through the armor is began to healed itself up which also torturing Setsuna with the pain of healing the armor's hole.

[Setsuna : I need to finish this quick before she tears me apart.]

When she turn back her head to see Lynne which annoyed Setsuna to see Lynne who is closing her eyes and calming.

Setsuna : Are you mocking me? To me, Setsuna Hebitsumi?!

Lynné : I see. So Your name is Setsuna.

Setsuna : Huh?

Lynné : Hey, Setsuna. Let's just stop this ridiculous fight. We're not like the Noise, we can talk to each others. We can understand each others if we talk. Because we're both are humans!

Setsuna : You pissed me off...

"Your lies are pissing me off! Your Naïveté pissed me off!" ― Setsuna

Setsuna ran up and attacked Lynné punching her which Lynné shows great reflexes by blocking hers.

When Lynné jumped back, Setsuna went back looking at the hole which Lynné punched through before on her armor.

It's beginning to heal itself faster than before.

Setsuna : Tch!

Lynné : Setsuna...

Setsuna : Go die!! *throw an electricity ball at Lynné*

Lynné : Huh?!

Then that moment....

Two flying saws cut through it and caused it too explode which smoke rose up from it.

Setsuna : Tch!

Lynné : That was...

Suddenly, an green and black themed scythe was throw and stabbed into the ground in front of Setsuna which astonished her.

Lynné : Setsuna!!

Setsuna : Huh?! Green Scythe...?!

Then a girl with spring green hair and lime-yellow eyes appears and wore in dark green armor.