SV022 : Meteoroid, Falling, Burning, and Disappear, then ...

"Symphogea-aaaaaaaaaa-r!!!!!!"

Lynné, Millay, Clyna, and Syrine have a whole more different gear than they used to have before

Lynné, Millay, Clyna, and Syrine have a whole more different gear than they used to have before. All of them like they were cladding pure white armors and also new gadgets been equipped along with it.

Lynné : With these gears, born from our friends' songs, that gave us the power we can't lose. Their song is what gave Millay, Clyna and Syrine the strength to stand once more. Songs grant more than just the power to fight. They give life.

Finé : High level phonic gain? Just like what happened a few months ago, no might be a time that more long ago.

Millay : That's doesn't matter!

Finé : Telepathy too? Even with the limiters on the gears released, you don't stand a chance against me!

Finé later grabbed, holds out the Solomon's cane and summon a small army of Noise.

Millay : I had enough of your tricks!

Lynné : Was it you who let the Noise loose on the world?

Finé : The Noise are autonomous weapons that were created by mankind, who had lost their common understanding in order to slaughter each others.

Clyna : People created Noise to kill each other-desu ka...?

Finé : The gates to the treasury of Babylon are being held open. They used to only escaped through that door once a decade at most but I've made it happen constantly. They're simply a power source for me.

Syrine : You're still spewing that incomprehensible thing?

Suddenly the Noise all charge into the girls who are flying on the sky, but they all dodge.

But they didn't see what is coming. Finé holds up the cane high to the sky.

 Finé holds up the cane high to the sky

Finé : Descend!!

Lynné : Huh?!

Then many green lights shoot up to the sky and dispersed into small meteor-like shower to the whole city.