Chapter 11 - The New Girlfriend

'' Oh my god guys, I am begging you. It's not too late to turn around. Just drop it. ''

Alex, Will and Blake wouldn't listen to me as we drove towards Nicole's house.

'' Alright, fine, but when kendrick finds out and kills all of you... ''

'' Oh come on, Winter. He told us to do whatever it took to keep Mariah from being suspicious. '' William cut me off.

'' We are talking about hiring Kendrick's ex girlfriend, which happened to be a very very bad break up, may I remind you, to play Kendrick's new girlfriend in front of his mother. I'm pretty sure Kendrick didn't want you to go this far. ''

'' Well, he'll have to deal with it because it's too late to back down now. '' William gave me an arrogant smile, reminding me of Damon Salvatore's attitude.

I looked out the window and noticed that he was right. We were in front of her house already. We got this far, might as well go through with it. 

'' Remind me why they broke up again? '' Alexander asked, before turning off the engine.

'' Don't know. '' William shrugged.

'' Blake? ''

'' Same. '' Blake answered.

Then, all at the same time, they turned around to look at me.

'' Don't look at me. I don't know any more than you do. '' I put my hands up.

They all made a face like... Yeah, right.

'' Fine. I might know just a little bit more but that doesn't mean I'll tell you. ''

'' Oh you will. Eventually. Girls can't keep a secret. '' Blake smirked.

I remembered what Kassidy had told me about Kendrick's breakup. Something about lying or Kendrick keeping stuff from Nicole, I wonder what that '' stuff '' could be, huh?

'' Isn't Nicole a crazy bitch? '' I asked, just before they got out of the car.

'' Aren't all girls? '' William made an arrogant face, causing me to roll my eyes.

'' I'm pretty sure boys like you drive them crazy smartass. '' I reached for the door

'' What do you think you're doing Canada? '' Will gave me the look who meant everything.

'' What does it look like I'm doing? I'm coming with you guys. '' I hissed.

'' No, you're not. You don't know Nicole. We do. Let us handle this. '' William affirmed.

'' What? No! I'm not going to wait in the car. '' I shook my head.

'' Yeah, you are. ''

And then I heard the sound of defeat. He had locked the door...

The motherfudger locked the door.

I know what you're thinking.

'' You can unlock it dumbass. ''

Well, no. Being the member of a gang, Will has this lovely car that you can not unlock if it's been locked from the outside.

In other words, a kidnapping car.

'' William! '' I knocked on the window.

'' Oh, right, sorry. ''

He rolled the window down a little bit, amused.

'' Oxygen, kind of essential. '' He smirked.

'' For god's sake. Alex, Blake? Do something. ''

Blake was just laughing. And Alex gave me a sorry look and I could read on his lips '' Sorry. ''