Glasses - Mini Ladd

My friend and I sat down at the cafe in Los Angeles. "I'm just saying, guys who don't wear glasses might be cuter." (F/N) said to me. I rolled my eyes at her. I played with the ends of my hair. "See that is were your wrong. Guy with glasses can be 10 times cuter." I said. She smiled and rolled her eyes at me as she took a sip of her coffee.

2 guys walked into he cafe, one of them wearing glasses. Might I say he was pretty damn cute. I kept staring at me, as he noticed. He winked at me, as I blushed and turned around.

"If guys with glasses are so cute, go tell him." She said smirking. "I will." I stood up, pushing my chair in. The 2 men were ordering, but the one with glasses just finished.

I tapped his shoulder, as he turned around. "Hi. Could you do me a favor and face that girl right there?" I said pointing to (F/N). He looked at her and smiled. "This man right here, who wears glasses, is the hottest guy in here. And probably the hottest guy u have seen all day." I said crossing my arms. He smirked at me, as I smiled at him.

I walked back and sat down, with (F/N) smirking at me. "You really think he is that hot?" She asked. "Dude! He is like almost as good as Channing Tatum. Though you know, no one can beat him. Almost as hot as him." I said with a laugh.

>>>

We arrived at Seven's house. Her and Jonathan were having a small party type thing. We got out of the car, and knocked on their front door. A man opened it, though I didn't know who he was. "Hey. Are you guys (Y/N) and (F/N)?" He asked. We could hear music starting to play. "Yeah." I said.

He let us in, as we walked into the kitchen. Jonathan was holding up something, as Seven was jumping up trying to get it. "Fine. If you won't give me it. I won't give you a kiss for the rest of the night." Seven said crossing her arms. Jonathan's face turned to blank. She turned and faced us, as a smile grew on her face.

She walked over, as Jonathan stood there watching. You could see he regrets doing that. We all walked out, as Seven introduced us to everyone. There was another knock at the door, as Seven went and opened it up. I saw the man from the cafe standing there, as he saw me and smirked. I blushed as Seven let him in.

They walked over. "(Y/N) this is Craig or Mini." She said and walked away. "Well, if it isn't the girl who thought I was almost as hot as Channing Tatum." He said smirking at me. I blushed more. "Hey, you can't blame me. Your cute." I said. He blushed a little pink and I smirked.