Terroriser - Insane

Waring!

(R/N) = Random Name

Enjoy!

Terroriser has been dating me for about a week now. But, it's killing me. Not him! He's like, how do you say it? Perfect. I mean I haven't killed anyone!

I'm standing in our bedroom, as in about to go out and kill. I have on black jeans, black tank top, and a black leather jacket. Brain walked in, as he looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"You going somewhere? It's 10:00 if you don't know." - "I know. I'm getting a massage. Their half price now!" I said lying. He shrugged and walked out.

I sighed, as I walked out of our bedroom. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a large knife, as I ran and opened the front door. "Bye Babe!" I yelled. Before he could come I ran out and slammed the door.

I ran to a random house. As I killed a mom, dad, and son.

Time Skip >>> 5 months later...

Brain's POV:

I started freaking out about 2 months ago. (Y/N) keeps saying she's 'going out with friends' 'getting a massage' or 'getting her nails done'. But, I've texted her fiends saying they knew nothing about 'going out' and she has no payments on massages or getting her nails done.

I'm starting to worry she is cheating on me. Would she? No. No she wouldn't. But, I don't know. Tonight I have decided to follow her.

"Bye!" She yelled and slammed the door. I hear her leave in her car, as I ran out and got into mine.

I followed her to old wear house as it seemed no one has been here for decades. She parked her car in the dirt, as I pulled on the side of the rode. She walked into the old wear house, as I saw a large kitchen knife in her hand. She pulled open the large door, slamming it shut.

I quickly ran over, going next to a window. There was a man standing there, smiling a creepy smile. She gripped the knife tighter, as she looked mad.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I clenched my teeth as I saw (R/N). He keeps trying to kill Brian, as I won't let that happen. "Ah! (Y/N)! You came sweetie!" He said. I stood in front of him, as I pulled up the knife. He ran away, as I groaned loudly.

"Let me kill you now and it will be a fast death for you!" I said laughing. He came behind me, putting me in a hold. I stabbed my knife in the his leg. He screamed out in pain, let go, and fell back.

I gasped for air, as I got on my knees. I walked over and took the knife out of his leg slowly. He screamed out in pain, as I stabbed his stomach 2 times.

He soon died of blood loss. I heard someone gasp, as I was a figure get up and run away. I ran out, hold my bloody knife. I tackled the figure, as we landed on the ground with a oof noise from the both of us.

I got up, as Brian's face was close to mine. I was in complete shock, as I quickly got off of him. He crawled backwards, still in shock that we saw each other.

"What is wrong with you (Y/N)?! You killed a man!" He yelled pointing to the building. "A man that has been trying to kill you for the past 3 months!" - "What have you been 'going out' for the other 2 months?! Killing people?!" I didn't say anything. Tears running down my face, he got up. I got up as well, as he ran away. He ran in his car and drove away, I got into mine and drove to the woods.

Time Skip >>>

I sat in the forest crying my eyes out. He hates me! I'm a killer! I was sitting down in the woods, my knees to my chest. I was holding the bloody knife in my hand, as I let my knees down.

I put the knife to my neck, as I cried even harder. "Brian. If you can hear me... I love you..." I yelled. I cut my neck. As I thought I hear a small noise. Everything went black.

Brian's POV:

"No!" I yelled. He ran over to her body, as she was already dead. I held her in my arms and I cried. "I love you too..."

My first sad one-shot! I hope it was good. By the way, TELL ME if I spelled anything wrong. Cause I'm to lazy to read through it and make sure rn xD