Chapter 3

Phil's POV**

I knocked on Dan's door, not sure of what else to do, and Adrian opened the door smirking.

"You know you don't have to knock anymore Phil. My parents aren't home and you're practically family."

I blushed and Dan ran up behind him, grumbling about some video game.

"Go away Adrian, you're making him uncomfortable."

He rolled his eyes and walked towards kitchen. Dan smiled and pulled me through the door, shutting it behind me and pushing me against it. I giggled and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him towards me. Just as our lips collided we heard a cough. We turned to see Adrian rolling his eyes and walking towards the living room with a bowl of popcorn. Dan laughed as I my blush deepened. He grabbed my hand, like a giddy schoolgirl, and practically dragged me up the stairs. I laughed as we ran to his room and he let go as we got to his door. He opened it and went in, me following close behind. Closing the door, I realized he had rearranged his room and he now had a T.V and his two bookshelves. One for movies and one for video games. I turned to see Dan staring at me.

"What?"

"I can't admire my perfect boyfriend without being interrogated."

I shook my head as he walked towards me and I backed up, feeling my back press against one of the shelves. He wrapped his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. As we pressed our lips together, Jameson's end of the day visit to my locker went through my mind.

I finished putting the last of my books I needed into my hands as Jameson walked up to me.

"Leave me alone or I'll get Dan."

"I'll leave but think about this. How many other people has he kissed?"

I was silent as he walked away, leaving me alone with my head down.

I pulled away abruptly and Dan froze but frowned.

"What's wrong? What did I do?"

I walked over to his bed and sat down, not saying anything for a while. He came over and sat down next to me and put his head on my shoulder.

"How many people have you gone out with?"

"Phil what-"

"Please just tell me?"

He sat up, grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him, staring deep into my eyes, said.

"None."

I laughed. Not a genuine laugh, one that usually mocks a liar.

"I'm serious Phil. I've never loved anyone other than you."

"Come on Dan, someone had to have been me at one point."

"Do you count anything before 3 years as dating?"

"No, probably not."

"Then no one. Not one person has been what you are to me now."

I looked at him.

"Honest Dan?"

"Honest Phil. I'll never love anyone more than I love you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. This time he pulled away.

"What made you think this?"

"Um...nothing."

"Phil please tell me. I want to make sure you never feel insecure."

As if to emphasize his point he squeezed me a little tighter.

"Jameson visited me at my locker today and said something."

He grew sternly furious.

"I told that prick to stay the fuck away and-"

I cut him off with a kiss.

"You're hot when you're mad but can we please forget about him and enjoy our once in a blue moon weekend together."

He sighed then nodded.

"Anything for you Phil."

___

Hey guys. Here is a short, sucky chapter. I know, it's not the greatest but just stick with me and it will get better. I promise.

*salutes*

*sky dives out of a plane window*

-Katie-Lynnxx