Chapter 5

Dan's POV**

Phil had fallen asleep on my shoulder and my arm was falling asleep but I refused to move. The conversation just kept running through my head.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah Dan? What's wrong?"

"I was just wondering...um...is there...I guess...what I'm trying to ask is.."

"Dan, it's alright, just ask me."

"Is there anything I shouldn't say? Like ever?"

"Umm...what?"

"Well...in case we fight, because it's bound to happen, I just need to know where the line is."

"Um...well...I guess calling me a whore would have to be it."

"Can I ask why?"

"Well, I was coming out to my parents that I was bi and my dad freaked out saying I was just taking whatever I could get. It really hurt because he called me his 'disgusting whore of a son'. I've hated that word ever since."

"Wow, nice dad."

"Well, he's actually come around since then and he's apologized and I've forgiven him. We've made up and are on good terms."

"Huh, that's good."

Phil mumbled something before rolling over and sighing, smiling in his sleep. I lifted my arm and tried to get feeling back into it. Phil suddenly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey Phil."

He turned over and smiled lazily. Then he lay down next to me and snuggled into my side.

"Dan, it's 3 am. Go to bed. We have school in the morning."

I pulled him closer, wrapping my arms around his waist as I pulled him on top of me. He giggled, pecking my lips and I pouted. He laughed.

"What's keeping you awake?"

"A very special man named Phil Lester, who stole my breath by wearing my shirt better than I wear my shirt."

He laughed again and I smiled, taking a mental picture of this beautiful god just sitting in my arms.

Phil's hair was slightly ruffled from sleep, coming up into a slight quiff that made me laugh every time. His eyes were deep blue, as they always were when he just woke up. I love how they get lighter as the day goes on. He was also wearing a Fall Out Boy T-shirt of mine that was too big so it covered down to mid-thigh. He wore just a pair of black boxers underneath it so it made it look like he was wearing nothing at all. Phil began to hate me as I was smacking his ass all night.

I sat up, taking Phil with me until he was sitting on my lap. He kissed my neck and I shivered.

"Phil..."

"Oh yeah, sorry."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Come on, let's get to bed."

He nodded and I laid back down, taking him with me until he snuggled into my side.

~~Morning~~

I woke up and noticed Phil was gone. I walked down the hall and heard water running. I walked back into his room and grabbed some clothes out of his closet.

"Hey Dan wake-oh. Hello."

I turned to see Phil shirtless, but thankfully wearing pants, and drying his hair.

"Dude, if you brought pants, where's your shirt?"

"Somehow it got ripped. Weird right?"

I nodded and tossed him a shirt from his closet. I got some clothes for myself and walked towards the bathroom.

"Can I use your straighteners?"

He nodded, too enveloped in fixing his own fringe to notice me. I chuckled and walked to the bathroom.

Phil's POV**

I picked up Dan's clothes and put them in the laundry for me to do later. About 30 minutes later Dan came back into my room, having straight hair and clean clothes. He looked hot. He looked at me staring and blushed.

"Phil, stop it."

I looked away laughing as I grabbed our bags. I tossed him his, which he then proceeded to drop. I flinched at the loud bang and he laughed. I walked ahead of him out the door.

"I'm gonna drive today, ok?"

He nodded and got in the passenger side.

"I'm gonna control the music then."

"Muse, right?"

He laughed and nodded. As I pulled into school he quickly got out and ran to the other side. He opened my door and held out his hand. I laughed and grabbed his hand as he led me into the school, mouthing words to Undisclosed Desires by Muse.

When he walked to his locker a group of cheerleaders walked up to me.

"Hey, you're Phil right?"

I nodded, confused.

"You got in that huge fight with him?"

"How do you know about that?"

"Dan told Alex, and Alex told me. Do you know where he was those 3 days?"

"Yeah, at his house."

She looked at me sadly even though I could tell it was fake.

"Sweetie, he was with me."

I shook my head.

"No, he was at home."

She showed me her phone with extremely graphic pictures that clearly showed Dan and her.

I held my stomach and ran to the restroom, throwing up bile and acid.

"Phil?! Phil, are you in here?!"

I sat back and took a deep breath as tears began to run down my face.

"Why do you care?!"

He found me in the last stall and tried to wrap his arms around me. I pushed him away and began weakly hitting him. He grabbed my wrists.

"Phil! Calm down!!! What happened?!"

"You slept with her!! YOU SLEPT WITH HER!!!!"

"With who?! Phil, who did I sleep with?!"

"THE CHEERLEADER!!"

"You mean, Brittany? I never slept with her."

"I saw the pictures, Dan. Stop lying to me."

I stood as I heard the bell. I felt tears coming down my face as I realized what was happening. I saw his eyes start to glaze over as he realized what was happening.

"What are you saying, Phil?"

"I'm saying you either prove you didn't do it, or we're done."

I walked out of the bathroom with tears streaming down my face.