OMFG GUYS!! READ PLEASE!!!

ok, ok, ok

I know I said I would update...I'm sorry. Dear god, I'm sorry (especially if that's offensive) 

Ok, so I have been trying to update so I'm currently working on this. I will try to do it during school so I'm taking screenshots on my iPad (given to me by the school as I am a poor as shit peasant) and I'm going to write during my study hall (free block, whatever) 

Anyway I realized one of the funniest things. In chapter nine (if you haven't read it, read it now because spoilers) I made the park that Phil ran away to Lincoln Park...

Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands... I wasn't realizing this when I was writing this ok? I would've pointed it out. But I was thinking of names like...'what's a good name for a park. I like the name Lincoln. Lincoln Park sounds real' Of course it sounds real, it's a band name...

I apologize to Linkin Park for taking their name.

Anyway, if you could please spread this story as it has 1k reads!! but the other book Secret Valentine has 2.8K reads (holy fuck I'm imploding) 

Also...

I OWN THE MOTHERFUCKING BOOK HOLY SHIT I FUCKING!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

sorry.

Anyway, you can email me if you want any stories, one shots, or imagines written for phan or you and dan or you and phil, I do it all now!!

Or be a ghost reader, whatever...

if you want any of the above send it to my email,which you can find on my profile.

Here's how:

Step 1: Give me your name/age/location for story or actual city (not direct address please)

Step 2: Give me your prompt or idea (or you can say surprise me.

Step 3: I will send you the completed work back to you but you must give me your tumblr and email. 

Step 4: Let me know if you like it and if you do, I will post your completed work for the world. If not, tell me to rewrite it and I will.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT POSTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW 

PSA over.

Byeeeeee

-Katie-Lynnxx