Chapter 6

Dan's POV**
I cried for the rest of the period. I had lost everything I had ever wanted because of those lying, slutty, disgusting cheerleaders. I needed help but who would help me? I thought for a moment before face palming myself. Alex, duh, who else is your best friend? I ran out of the rest room and smacked right into Alex.

"What happened, Dan? I saw Phil leave here a few minutes ago." He helped me up and I quickly explained everything that happened. I couldn't tell what he was thinking because his facial expressions changed so fast. Finally he settled for the calm, pissed off look.

"Ok, I need Chris and PJ."

"Who?" He roll his eyes and began walking towards the library.

"The two best hackers in school." I nodded and ran after him. We found Chris and PJ in the library trying to hack into my facebook. We quickly stepped on either side of them and pressed the power button, stopping whatever scan the computer was in the middle of, and improperly shutting the computer off. They turned around, unsurprised to see us there. Alex stepped forward while I tried to appear somewhat intimidating behind him.

"We need your help." They looked at each other, as though they shared some psychic connection and looked back at us, curiosity etched into their features.

"Sorry mate, we work for someone else. He paid us handsomely to change a simple relationship status."

"We'll pay you double." They looked at each other again and PJ (I think) nodded.

"400 pounds." My jaw dropped but Alex, quietly and calmly, took out his wallet and pulled out the money, handing it over. Chris and PJ quickly turned the computers back on and stopped...whatever they were doing and turned back to Alex and I.

"How can we be of service?"

Alex quickly explained the plan, and it was a good one, and we all nodded. We walked out of the library and saw the cheerleaders heading towards practice. I also saw Phil sitting on the ground in front of his locker, his head in his hands and a book on the ground next to him. I quickly devised a plan and told Alex, who nodded and ran to catch up to the girls. I felt my phone buzz and pulled it out.

From A-Dog: I've always wanted to be an actor :)

I looked at him with a strange face but he was already focused on his work. The plan was simple. He would ask Brittany if he could borrow her phone until his was charged. It was only a few hours, which should be long enough for Chris and PJ to get the pictures. Brittany would do anything for Alex, which I understood, but they weren't dating so I didn't understand. I walked over to Phil and sat next to him. He looked over at me and began to quickly pack his things, without giving me another glance. He stood up and began to walk away; I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Phil, please. Just wait a bit and I can prove I'm not a cheater." He just shook his head and kept walking. Before he left, I caught a glimpse of his face in a reflection. His face was red with tears streaming down. I felt my heart physically break at the thought of Phil in pain. I heard someone running up to me and turned to see Alex with Brittany's phone.

"Let's get this to PJ and Chris so you can get them to Phil. ASAP." I nodded and we ran to the library. Chris and PJ were playing some virtual game on the computer. They looked up as Alex and I ran up to them.

"You got the phone?" Alex gave one of them a dirty look.

"You got the brains?"

"It hurts that you doubt us." They snatched the phone, plugged it in and began doing...whatever they were doing. I cringed as the images came up but the other three guys didn't even blink. The screen turned black for a moment before the original pictures of Brittany and Jameson came up. Suddenly, my disgust turned to fury. That lying little retch! Alex put a hand on my shoulder to stop my hand from going through the computer screen. Chris and PJ printed the originals and I ran to the printer. I anxiously waited, grabbing them as soon as they were out. I ran out of the school towards Phil's house and saw he was about to go into his house. I ran up the steps and shut the door, standing in front of him so he couldn't go in. I gave him the pictures and he took them hesitantly. He looked up at me skeptically.

"How do I know you didn't Photoshop these and give them to me?"

"Phil, I love you. I know you don't believe me because of Brittany, but I do. If you believe me more than her, a girl you've never talked to before now, over the boy you've known for a year? Please, Phil." I looked at him hopefully, expecting him to say ok or tell me he loved me too. Instead, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the house. I don't know what I was expecting when he pulled me inside his house, but nothing could have prepared me for what he did next.

He cried. I didn't know what to do so I just wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into the lounge and sat him down on the couch.

"I'm so stupid! I-I should've ne-v-ver belie-eved her! I des-serve to b-be al-lone!"

"No, baby, not at all. Why do you believe that?"

"I made you do all this when I believed a girl who never talked to me before. I should've believed you instead."

"I don't blame you, baby." I kissed his lips gently and I felt him relax. I knew gentle kisses and light touches relaxed him when he was upset. He told me that at the beginning of our relationship.

"I will always love you, Phillip Michael Lester, no matter what you think I did." He smiled slightly.

"I will also always love you, Daniel James Howell, no matter what you actually do." We laughed quietly and shared another gentle kiss.

"Do you promise to stay with me, Dan, always?"

"I will fight for you every day of my life." He smiled faintly and ripped the pictures in half.

"I might hold you to that." We spent the rest of the evening watching films, playing video games and just kissing and cuddling. Everything except homework.

~~~

Hey guys it's Katie. So I may not be able to update for a while because of two reasons.

1. I need inspiration.

2. I haven't had the time to write. 

Anyway I thank you all for your patience, time, and cooperation. I also want to say...

HOLY FUCK 2.3K READS WHERE DO YOU ALL COME FROM ASDFGHJKL!!!! That is so amazing and I thank all of you for taking time out of your probably really important lives to read this shit. It gets better though (I hope. My brain surprises me sometimes with stupid ideas) 

Anyway...#spon

Tumblr: littlepunknerd

Twitter: littlepunknerd

Thanks all!!

-Katie-Lynnxx