5) Sorry

A/N: sorry I've been gone for a while guys, I'm moving countries and I've been super busy lately. But I'm trying hard to get back into the swing of things.

(Avis POV)
I placed down my book, finally finished it and well...bored. I groaned looking at my clock ticking away loudly on my wall. It was 5pm. I decided I might as well her, but as I reached to grab my phone from my back pocket, it started to vibrate, making me jump. I rolled my eyes and looked at the contract, it was Amelia. I picked up and coughed, hearing her giggle on the other end.

"Hey, I have the perfect place for our dinner tonight... I'll stop by the shop in 1 hour, see you then, byeeeee" she chirpily ended the call.

I decided there was no point in changing my clothes, since they're all the same and they never get dirty anyway. So I walked into my bathroom, looked in the mirror....- wait...why am I trying to look good? What am I doing? I don't care.... I shrugged and walked out again, grumpy as ever. 45 minuets passed and I decided to walk to the shop, staring at the floor until I got there. She was already standing outside, and she waved and smiled as she saw me approaching. I gave a fake smile back and as I stood in front of her she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hey Avi" she smiled.

(Amelia's POV)
I hugged him for a good 10 seconds before I let go.

"I know the perfect place for us, it's got the best steak" I smiled and gently reached for his hand. He jumped slightly and relaxed but didn't stop looking at me confused. I could feel that his hands were freezing cold.

"Gosh Avi, your hands are freezing!" I starting rubbing my other hand up and down his arm to motion me trying to warm him up. He looked forward and surprisingly wrapped his fingers in with mine. I turned to him and he smiled, still looking forward. I bit my lip as I walked forward with him. I guided him to where we had to go and walked him into the restaurant.

-skip the date (trust me it's not important lol)-

(Avis POV)

Amelia held my hand once again as she walked me back to my place, well... I walked her. We got to my place and I unlocked the door.

"I had a great time tonight..." She whispered, looking up at me. I smirked.

"Me too Amelia"

I could see her biting her lip, and wanting to move in to kiss me. This is how my plan is supposed to go, I kiss her?.. Take her into my place... Get ready to have sex with her....and make her my dinner. I smirked inwardly. She started moving in slowly in to me, and I decided to move in too. Our lips touched, I could feel her shiver as my cold lips pressed against hers. I lifted my hand to her cheek and pressed my lips harder, sliding my tongue between hers. I pulled on her neck gently, pulling her into my apartment. I could see how easily she was to bring in here, getting her in my room will be no problem. I let a growl slip through my throat, letting the vibrations roll through into her throat. Making her moan unknowingly. I can feel myself wanting to taste her neck so badly, but I hold back the urge-
She pulls back.

"I shouldn't do this..." She said. I groan inwardly.

"It's ok... Really..." I pull her back into me, wanting to silence her with my lips again.

"No... I can't..." She pushes on my chest. I can feel my anger rising slowly.

"Amelia..." I groan.,.

She looks me in the eyes, placing one hand on my cheek and staring into my cold soul. I look down at her, my arm around her waist. She leans in and places one soft kiss on my lips. I can taste mint and tea, I really take in the taste of her soft lips. Why is this happening? Why am I not ripping her apart? What's stopping me? I don't know what's happening to me, but I lean in and hold her. I just hold her against my body, it had been so long since a woman....or anyone has hugged me. Her arms wrap around me and I fake breathing deeply.

"Are you ok Avi?..." She asks. I close my eyes...

"No..."

A BITE of A Capella (PENTATONIX-Avi Kaplan Vampire Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara