3) Date Or Death???

(Amelia's POV)
I got home and placed my new dragon ornament on my mantelpiece. I stood back to admire the new addition to my Dragon collection. I smiled and took the bag it came in into the kitchen. I turned the bag inside out to find the reciept. It felt out along with another piece of paper. I frowned at the second piece of paper, what could it be? I tucked the bag into a bigger bag...full of bags, because lets be honest.. who doesn't do this?
I picked up the receipt and put it on the fridge with a magnet and peered at the second piece of paper.

Midnight tonight, Meet me here ***** *** **************
- Avi -

Avi?... The guy who owned the shop? Was he asking me on a date? I blushed at the thought of a guy, who did seem quite good looking and manly, being so shy and asking me out on a piece of paper. I smiled again, biting my bottom lip and thinking. Should I go? Maybe he is crazy... Maybe ill be putting myself in danger... I shook off the bad feeling, despite him being a quiet and strange man, he did seem like a nice guy. Time passed and I went to my room and pull on some black skinny jeans and a fluffy black jumper. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, still unsatisfied I decided to loosely curl my hair. Looking a little better I quickly put on some subtle make up and put on some black boots. I put on a black leather coat (yes I realise I wear a lot of black) and grabbed my purse.

I was bringing my emergency kit purse, unaware of what I was getting myself into, My emergency kit purse had my money in, a small pocket knife and pepper spray. I quickly checked that everything was in it and then walked out of my place. The only thing that shook me about the whole thing was the fact that he wanted to meet at midnight. I shook off the feeling and continued walking down the path I was on. It was 11:26pm and I was already 5 minuets from where we needed to meet. I decided to close my coat, and hold my purse close, knowing that I would be standing alone for a while in a unknown area.

I arrived at our meeting point, it was a Bar and next to it was a pitch black alley which was full of trash cans and empty beer bottles. I couldn't see Avi anywhere so I leaned on the wall next to the bar, leading into the dark alley. I stood there for 10 minuets and soon got bored, I looked down the alley and saw a moving figure which made my spine tingle. I decided to walk towards it (A/N: Classic dumb thing to do in a horror movie lol) and down the alley. I felt myself getting colder as I got closer to the silhouette. As I reached it, it slipped into the shadows next to me. I turned and heard a very deep growl, it sounded almost...human, but not quite. I felt my heart pounding through my chest as I realised I was probably in danger. I turned to run and felt a freezing hand on my shoulder, burning cold through my jumper. I screamed, but only to have it silenced by a second burning cold hand on my mouth. I was pushed up against the alley wall. I couldn't see what or who was pushing me up against the wall but all I knew was it was angry and I was terrified.

I started helplessly crying, worried for my life, not knowing if I was going to make it out alive, secretly hoping that Avi would pop up soon and help me, I knew it wouldn't happen. I cried harder, wanting it to be over. Then the mysterious thing, let go of me. And I felt a brush of air and I was alone. I didn't hesitate to run around the corner and run back home. I got inside my house and made sure I locked the door and put the key chain in before sitting alone in my dimly lit room, thinking about that night over.

(Avis POV)

It was 11pm and I was already at the meeting place, I was wearing all black so she wouldn't see me hiding in the shadows of the alley. I waited silently as many people walked by, why Avi? Why this girl? I mean...she looked delicious but... why her? Why not take one of those that walked past? I didn't know the answers my conscience were asking, in fact my conscience seemed to really annoy me lately. I just tune it out. 30 minuets passed and I saw the girl leaning on the wall at the other end of the Alley. I moved from the side I was on across to the other wall, and she turned towards me, she must have heard me. Jackpot. She walked down towards this end of the alley, slowly coming closer to me. I smirked as she came closed, she seemed a little uneasy but determined. I liked that. Soon she was right in front of me, so I quickly placed one of my hands on her shoulder. She started to scream, so I pushed her up against the brick wall, covering her mouth. She squirmed and tried screaming until she relaxed and whimpered. I readied my fangs until I heard her whimper louder, I stopped. She was crying, they've never cried before... She cried harder and harder into my hand, and somehow my frozen heart melted. What was going on? Whats wrong with me? I couldn't take this feeling any longer. I let go of her quickly and ran off across the alley into the dark. Gone, she couldn't see me. I heard her run off, crying and she didn't stop. I came out of the shadows and looking into her direction, and felt a tear prick my own eye. I got angry at myself and walked off back to my basement under my shop, where I lived.