7) Don't go...

(Amelias POV)

I wake up with a soaring pain spreading through my entire body, and I wince as I pull myself up. I look down at my body, Im naked still and covered in healing cuts. I look around the room suddenly, in search for Avi but... He's gone. I force myself through pain as I pull on my clothes as quick as possible and make my way to Avis apartment. As I reach his floor, I see a note taped to his door.

Anyone looking for me, I've moved. I'll contact you - Avi

My stomach dropped, he couldn't have?? Why did I say that? WHY?! I rush to his shop, he has to be in. I push the door open, ignoring the "closed" sign. Avi is sat at the desk packing things into a box. He starts to growl "Cant you read the sign!?" He looks up and sees me. His expression softens and then tightens again. "Go..." He mumbles. I walk to his side.

"Why?" I ask

"Just...Go" He grumbles, getting angrier.

(Avis POV)

She's really beginning to test me, Im doing her a favour. I start to get angrier and angrier.

"Why?!" I yell. I grab her wrist, ignoring the pained expression she gave me and pulled her into the storage room, pushing her against the wall. I shut the door and held her hands above her head with one hand, forcing her leg around my waist, staring into her eyes. I growl and start to nibble and suck at her neck. She moans and grinds her hips against mine, making me push my own harder onto hers and attach my lips to her own, nibbling on her lips. What she doesn't realise is how much this burns on my tongue. Feeling the pulse of her blood flowing under my tongue, wanting so badly to taste it but...having no will. I let my fangs scrape her neck gently as I go back.

"Avi..." She gasps.

I look up at her with fire in my eyes.

"What...was.....what.." She gasps.

"Go..." I groan, I can tell my groin is having a reaction of its own, but in all 84 years of me being dead, that part of my body has become unwanted, unused and just... an inconvenience.

"No..." She whispers and smirks.

She's testing me... "Why?!" my anger almost reaching boiling point.

"I cant..." She croaks and holds onto my shoulders as I release her hands from my grasp, putting her leg back on the floor. I slowly lose it all and just give up, looking into her eyes with all the sadness I could muster.

"Please leave.." I ask

"Avi..." She sighs... I knew this would happen. "What are you so afraid of?" She asks

"You..." I answer truthfully.

"Why me...? She asks, almost...hurt by my answer.

"Im scared of...what you're doing to me...and...What I could... do to you.." I confessed.

She looked slightly scared by my answer but didn't move.

"Avi....I know we just met but please...Tell me.." She pleaded.

"ok..." I sighed..