Ch.1 Damage And Repairs

For you guys who want Foxy to have a pirate accent, too bad. I am changing it to a normal speech pattern, I cannot take it to make him talk pirately. It may not be difficult for you guys, but I have never watched any pirate movies. NOT ONE, or played ANY game that involved pirates. So Foxy has a regular speech pattern now. ALSO THEIR HUMAN FORMS ARE NOW FURRY FORMS.

people_love_coffee Is helping me write this story, so it would be great to follow him/her.... Bonnie Is Male. Bonnie's POV

I heard Foxy running down the hall, having another fail attempt at getting the nightguard. No one knows why they shut Foxy down, maybe because he was here before us, or is it because he's all broken and torn up. Maybe me and the others can repair him! Walking to his cove waiting for him, he eventually came back, Walking over to his Cove, asking him " Can me and the others repair you? Maybe then you can perform for the children again." He looked at me, then starting to power down. I dragged him to the employee's only room and me and the others started to repair him.

Foxy's POV

Bonnie asked me if him and the others could repair me, hopefully getting me back to where I was performing for the children. I hope him and the others could repair my rusted pieces. I powered down, and then everything went black.

Timeskip By iHasCupquake?

I was powered on, seeing everyone with supportive faces. I took a good long look at myself. Seeing myself as I used to be. I jumped at Bonnie with a happy smiling face. "Thank you Bonnie!" I screamed like a girl. We all heard the cameras move but didn't care. We all were having our moment. I just want to tell Bonnie I love him but, He could never love me the way I love him.

We heard the 6-am Bell ring, we all ran to our spot before the manager came in.

Managers POV

I went over to the Pirate Cove. I always check to make sure every animatronic is still here every morning. When I opened the curtains I noticed Foxy was fully repaired. "Hey babe come look at this," I said motioning for her to come over next to me. "Did the nightguard repair him?" She asked confused. "No the nightguard isn't allowed to leave the office at night, do to the killing craze they have." She looked at me shocked. I dragged her to the office, to check the security cameras, to see if he did repair him. But nothing, All I could find was...THE ANIMATRONICS FIXING FOXY!? "Harleen come look at this, The animatronics fixed him!" She looked at me again, but this time surprised. We heard the animatronics walking down to the office to find us, using facial recognizition  and walking back to the show stage. "Honey? Are you going to put Foxy back into Production?" I nodded very fast. "Foxy was one of the best animatronics we had before these ones," We heard Foxy squeak. I walked out of the office trying to gather the animatronics.

"Look guys, Since you seem to hate these nightguards, I'll be the nightguard for now on, and me and my wife already know about your Furry forms." They looked at me with huge smiles. They quickly got back on stage, I positioned Foxy to welcome everyone into the pizzeria, and after The gangs performance Foxy was gonna perform in Pirate Cove.

Chica's POV

Yay! Foxy's back into production. We are sure to have more fun and easier ways to watch the children. Especially, with the Manager being the new nightguard, we can finally have sleep, we all have a bedroom in the basement. The manager also knows about our human forms, which makes it easier for us to be comfortable around him. The manager is also thinking about adding some more animatronics to help us out. Like in the Arcade room, He is suppose to be adding another Female animatronic. Hooray! I'll have someone to talk to.

I changed this from a Freddy X Bonnie because it wasn't working out too much, and Foxy X Bonnie is way easier, Hopefully you don't mind. I also may add a sequel to it more likely a different book containing Springtrap in it. and golden freddy. Bonnie's Top and Foxy's Bottom, if you wanted to know.