Ch.2 He's Better Than Ever

THIS CHAPTER MAY BE A BIT LONGER/SHORTER I have no clue. Honestly I forgot I even wrote this story...

Freddy's POV

Foxy is repaired and he is starting as a welcomer for his first day back on the job. We had way more customers than usual, Foxy is a new attraction, Foxy is also working back in his Pirate Cove. Like when we first opened our pizzeria, Foxy would play with the children chasing them around, and his hilarious pirate accent. It's also said around the pizzeria that Chica told Bonnie that she loved him, But seems so he rejected her. Who could stand Chica anyway, her high pitchy voice.

Bonnie's Pov

I plan to confess my feelings to Foxy, hopefully he understands the way I feel about him. As I was walking closer to his room, I heard him singing to himself. "Foxy? Can I come in?" I said, him opening the door for me to come in. We both sat on the bed, "Look Foxy, I uh um, Love you..". I said very clearly nervous. I quickly walked out, heading to my room shutting the door behind me. A little while later Foxy came in. He had his shirt off, A smile on his face. He walked closer to me, and kissed me. "Look Bonnie, I love you too.". I smiled and kissed him back. "I always thought you liked Chica, Or one of the female Nightguards..". He shook his head, and laughed. I kissed him again, with him kissing back.

"You are one silly bunny.". He said, I just nodded. I got up and went to the bathroom we all are suppose to share, and took a nice hot shower. I feel better about confessing my feelings to Foxy, I feel like I could take on the entire world. I hope we get to have kids someday. Well Time to get to work.

10-Am Foxy's POV - Work

"Welcome in milady!" I said, she chuckled and walked in with her son. Well that's the last person coming in, that I know of.. I go to my cove waiting fir Bonnie and the others to finish the Song. "Alright kids! Foxy was repaired as you can see this morning, you can go to his Cove and visit him. But be careful he may steal your treasure. *Chuckles*.". Everyone starts heading towards me some staying with the others, being kids. I started to sing my song in the back of my Cove. "Do what ye want 'Cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Yarr Har Fiddle Dee-Dee, Being a pirate  is alright with me! Do what ye want 'Cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate!" I sang. (A/N: I couldn't think of anything else). A while later after I sang some of the new songs the manager told me to sing we all had free time, to wander around and play, chat, and babysit the children. Bonnie was in the arcade, Freddy singing to the kids, Chica feeding them, and me making sure they didn't hurt one another or go into any rooms for the employees.

Well, the parents are back. I'm starting to wonder if we became a daycare other than being a pizzeria. I go tell Bonnie because the arcade is in a different room near the Guards office. Some kids that I was taking care of for the time being called me Foxy 2.0. Well time to clean up....