POV Piece Another Guard Ch.4

This chapter may be shortish. Along with the security guards POV. Sooo..Don't blame me if you think it's short. Not really much you can do. I mean it gets off topic when you focus on other things besides Foxy and Bonnies relationship.

This is the animatronics POV, and in this chapter they are like on 20/20 mode. So they work extra hard...

Mangle's POV

Theres a different guard! How rude! "We have a new Guard tonight. I think we should work extra hard. and he'll get killed before it hits 6'am!". They all looked at me with betrayed faces and headed towards me, "We're all in. I cannot believe the Manager betrayed us! When he comes back, he's going to be dead with the rest of the guards!". Old Freddy and Toy Freddy said. Time to get everything planned.

Freddy's POV

The manager is dead when he comes back! We're  going to go extra hard on this guard, Fritz Smith! "Ok guys! To the repair room! Time to discuss the plan." Once everyone was inside, I disabled the camera in the room. No audio, no Sight of us. "Ok here's the plan. We go extremely hard like Mangle planned. So lets all go to his office, and Foxy, Mangle you can bang on the doors, after that, Me and T.F will sneak in after Chica and Bonnie Stay outside his door. Then T.B, T.C, B.B will all go at once. And if that plan fails. Then we all head straight for him. No matter the consequence! Everyone got it?" They all nodded. We positioned ourselves in our original places. Waiting until the guard was in his office. Once that happened we stuck to our role.

Foxy's POV

I hate the manager! HE IS A MAJOR ASSBAG! He's so dead. He promised he would stay. And if he was sick, he wouldn't get another guard. I cannot believe we trusted him. Everytime this guard tries to shut us out of the pizzeria, is going to make us more mad. And his death allot slower and painful. We all will make sure he dies tonight! Whether it takes Fredbear to join us. And Nightmare... (A/N: I may NOT write a sequel book. And if I do write another book It will be about Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica's Love.) When Freddy told us to move. We did. Me and Mangle went to bang on the door, his power falling by 10.

Chica's POV

When Me and Bonnie went to stay outside the door, Both Freddy's snuck in. Me and Toy Chica holding open the doors. Also me without my beak and eyes. We were nothing but endoskeleton. Then the Bonnie's started to come up. Standing outside holding the doors. Me and T.C left. Then BB came up and disabled both lights. Then everyone came back. Me and T.C holding the doors. And then us all going inside with us all staring at him. Jumpscaring him, not killing him. We all quickly left and hid. His power was now at 4%. Both Foxy and Mangle banged on the door. And with that, Nightmare, Springtrap, Fredbear, Shadow Freddy, coming out. With no suits. We all ran back in. Screaming and lunging at him. Causing him to die. Ripping him piece by piece. Blood spilling everywhere. Then grabbing a Fazbear suit and stuffing his remains inside. The managers dead!